Kamala quietly shopping cabinet as soon as they can remove Kabul S**t Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Article: 'We don’t make a habit out of publishing unconfirmed rumors, but the source of this particular rumor has been rock-solid in the past. This person, who has ties to the DNC, rightly informed me that both Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg would end their campaigns inexplicably before Super Tuesday during last year’s Democratic primary.'

LOL.....how pathetic.... that would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire!

There is nothing the Rats can do to save their skin!

Stick a fork in them, they are done!

My GOD what scum!

THis bunch are either alcoholics and/or drug users. And that is an improvement over what i really think the problem is.

THis bunch are either alcoholics and/or drug users. And that is an improvement over what i really think the problem is.

Or......you're just gobbling another baseless conspiracy theory from a random wordpress blog.

Shameful, and complete Government ineptitude!
Another Democrat Administration leaving citizens to die at the hands of Muslims.

Many more will die horrible deaths or be enslaved for life this time, compared to benghazi.

I wonder if the current administration will be able to spin this on a u tube or orange man.
But more importantly, will the MSM cover the crisis with honesty and place blame where blame is due? well...hell no they won't.

Shameful, and complete Government ineptitude!
Another Democrat Administration leaving citizens to die at the hands of Muslims.

Many more will die horrible deaths or be enslaved for life this time, compared to benghazi.

I wonder if the current administration will be able to spin this on a u tube or orange man.
But more importantly, will the MSM cover the crisis with honesty and place blame where blame is due? well...hell no they won't.
Which citizens are being left to die at the hands of Muslims?

This rumor comes from a source that is tried and true. THe fact that Kamala has not come out in support of Jobama AND has not denounced the rumor MEANS that it's probably true and probably has widespread support within the white house circle.

We'll find out soon enough won't we.

People are ticked...even dumocrats.

This rumor comes from a source that is tried and true. THe fact that Kamala has not come out in support of Jobama AND has not denounced the rumor MEANS that it's probably true and probably has widespread support within the white house circle.

We'll find out soon enough won't we.

People are ticked...even dumocrats.

The rumor comes from a source that is tried and true......says some random wordpress blog, backed by nothing.

And when jackshit happens per Harris and the 25th amendment, will you admit you were duped? That your source is meaningless nonsense?

Or will you just move on to the next rumor, the next batshit conspiracy?

You're just gonna have to wait to see whether it's true or not. What is your problem?? This is in the conspiracy forum or did you miss that? LOLOL

You didn't seem to have any problems with rumors between 2016 and 2020 now did you. Especially those anonymous ones. :wink:

You're just gonna have to wait to see whether it's true or not. What is your problem?? This is in the conspiracy forum or did you miss that? LOLOL

You didn't seem to have any problems with rumors between 2016 and 2020 now did you. Especially those anonymous ones. :wink:

And when it is demonstrated as pure nonsense.....will you admit you were fooled?

Or will you move on to yet another batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing?

I'll leave that up to you. Your side has the history. LOLOL

I can't help wondering why this topic has you so worked up.

I'll leave that up to you. Your side has the history. LOLOL

I can't help wondering why this topic has you so worked up.

The only one quoting unfounded rumors from random wordpress blogs....is you.

When nothing comes of this hapless conspiracy horseshit, will you have the integrity to admit you were duped?

Or will you slink away to find a new lie to promote?

I don't know which is worse... Kalamata or HilLIARy. They share the same personality. Hilliary has the wet team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back