Kamala Harris will be Joe Biden's VP pick, Miranda Devine says

It took Tulsi Gabbard all of two minutes to take her down. If the Democrats don't learn from that they would deserve to lose.

I think Susan Rice is the person most ready and experienced to fill the presidents shoes, and Elizabeth Warren is ready as well... the other candidates for VP are fast learners...And bright, so they could be good too.

Foreign relationships and affairs is pretty important in this job.... Susan rice is the most prepared in this area.
America is a big place. People will go the most remote areas for freedom.
That's what we did, when we moved to the Maine Woods...Bush 2 was the President at the time and his policies scared the pajesus out of us....

I think Susan Rice is the person most ready and experienced to fill the presidents shoes, and Elizabeth Warren is ready as well... the other candidates for VP are fast learners...And bright, so they could be good too.

Foreign relationships and affairs is pretty important in this job.... Susan rice is the most prepared in this area.
oh geezus.....i guess the democrats are scraping the bottom of the barrel just like the republicans are.....this country is in big trouble if those are the best out there....
You gotta deal with the hand dealt, Harry.

It's not like Pence was the best of the crop, for a vp pick of Trump's, but that's what you were dealt.... such is life.
i just find it hard to believe that with all the people in the 2 parties that what we see are the best they can come up with......

She would make a good pick
So its Harris vs. Trump then as Biden is a senile old man. OK.

Biden seems to handle Fat Donnie well enough on his own.

He has a new attack out today
Win maybe but he is too senile to governs for four years IMO. Honestly if you can promise me that the rioting and looting will end if Biden is elected, I may even vote for Biden. Can you promise that?
That will do NOTHING but make them riot more.

They got what they wanted by rioting (Trump out). They will continue to riot because now they think it will work (and they can have communism).

First off, the protestor ARE NOT RIOTING. PEACEFUL MARCHES ARE NOT RIOTS.

Win maybe but he is too senile to governs for four years IMO. Honestly if you can promise me that the rioting and looting will end if Biden is elected, I may even vote for Biden. Can you promise that?

They got what they wanted by rioting (Trump out). They will continue to riot because now they think it will work (and they can have communism).
Oh I agree 100%. Until we put the rioters in jail this will keep happening.

The Boogaloo Bois, anarchists, and 4 chan looters are all being arrested. Now that the right wingers are getting locked up, there is no looting and the demonstrations are peaceful.

The Boogaloo Bois, anarchists, and 4 chan looters are all being arrested. Now that the right wingers are getting locked up, there is no looting and the demonstrations are peaceful.
Link....you break forum rules when you spew Canadian lies and don’t provide a link.

Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

The phrase Bass used translates to “commander in chief.”

Biden is doing events with all of the leading contenders. He's already done one with Stacey Abrams, and with Susan Rice. It's simply Kamal Harris' turn. Harris would make a great Attorney General. I've seen Warren suggested for Treasury Secretary, but I'd rather see her in Commerce, where she can rein in corporate lobbyists, and get worker representation on Boards of Directors, to protect their interests.

Ever since Reagan busted the air controllers union, the workers have lost power and a voice in shaping their wages and benefits. Now we see the Trump Administration using the pandemic to strip away even more worker protections, and to force people to work in unsafe conditions, with no recourse to sue employers or force them to provide adequate health and safety protections.

What events?

That's what we did, when we moved to the Maine Woods...Bush 2 was the President at the time and his policies scared the pajesus out of us....

So the conservative riots really scared the shit out of ya eh?

So whats it like living in an alternate universe?

It took Tulsi Gabbard all of two minutes to take her down. If the Democrats don't learn from that they would deserve to lose.

If Trump actually manages to get reelected it will be unprecedented. No incumbent has been reelected with his low approval ratings

Someone experienced and prepared! What a refreshing thing that would be. Much as it would be hoped for, however, it would hardly be in the duopoly's interests. That makes Harris a contender.
Biden, Harris, Trump, Pence...
America must be truly great to be able to continue under the likes of these.

Riots don't scare me... war drums do.

Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

The phrase Bass used translates to “commander in chief.”

I disagree with you on this. Kamala called Biden out as a racist during the primaries, and considering the primacy of the race issue for the D's in 2020, I can't see him picking this broad.

The same idiot who conspired the Trump Russia Hoax to waste time and tax payer. Who corruptly launched her political career of 120k patronage with then boyfriend Willie Brown.

So, when they lose will she drop off the planet?

Aaaah...since you aren't close to the rioting the rest of those that are are well and truly fucked.
How liberal of you....

Aaaah...since you aren't close to the rioting the rest of those that are are well and truly fucked.
How liberal of you....
You inquired why I moved to Maine under Bush2, at least I took your statement that way, so I answered you.

How liberal of you....
You inquired why I moved to Maine under Bush2, at least I took your statement that way, so I answered you.
Ah, Freedom, Unity, Liberty, I remember all those little villages. Not far from Belfast, Augusta and Bangor. Moved there from Megalopolis in '84. Black flies, skeeters, moose and deer flies, -37°. Great people, fantastic natural life, guns everywhere with no one ever shot. Ten acres of forest around my isolated cedar saltbox, deer in the front yard, birds that would feed from my hand. Maine was a fine place.

Forum List

Back