Kamala Harris: “How dare they? How dare they tell a woman what she can do and not do with her own body? How dare they?

Whatever a woman is. But yes, how dare they get these women fired for choosing to not get the mystery substance that we now know is responsible for a 25% increase in heart attacks get injected into her body?

I bet Willie told her what to do with her mouth.

There’s a reason there’s a spike in athletes dying of heart attacks and the CDC putting out a warning about blood clots out of the blue for no obvious reasons to the unknowing. I have a good friend who’s a surgeon of 30 years. He won’t touch this jab with a ten foot pole. One of the reasons he just retired, gave up a $400k job rather than take it.
I knew you couldn't fucking read!

From your link:
"While not establishing causal relationships, ..."

That destroys whatever association they were trying to make!

Also, it cites Israel which had a completely different vaccine than those given here in the US. Did you ignore that intentionally? Your source definitely left that part out!

You morons keep posting anecdotal evidence about the vaccine causing all sorts of health issues. I am pretty sure some of them are true, but you continuously exaggerate the problem. I know lots of people through my work, church and other social contacts. Not a single one has had an adverse reaction to the vaccine, while several died and others had long term health issues due to COVID itself. What have you got to say about that?

I'll give you an example of how sensitive some people are to common medicinal products. I am allergic to codeine so badly that if I take it, even the synthetic type, I will die. My son and granddaughter inherited my allergy. I am a type II diabetic and when my endocrinologist put me on injectable insulin, he gave me short acting insulin for the day and long-acting insulin at night. The first night I took the long acting insulin. The next morning at could not walk due to being so dizzy, was nauseated so bad I threw up until I had the dry heaves and had a case of diarrhea that lasted 3 days. I tried using the Equate patches for wounds with antibacterial medicine added to the pad. Everywhere that pad touches turns red and blisters like a second degree burn in a matter of hours. Even their equivalent to simple band-aids does the same thing! It takes about a week to heal!

Those are common medicines that make my life miserable. I am sure people have a bad reaction to the vaccine, but the odds are much worse that you will get COVID and suffer long term health issues.

People like you (antivaxxers) take one instance and act like every person who takes the vaccine if going to die in agony, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Last edited:
And right afterwards I see this:
Another example of your reading learning disability!

From your link:
"Overall, the risk of TTS is extremely rare: about three cases for every million doses of vaccine administered."

Even then only 15% of those were fatal! Once again you have a solution in search of a problem which is microscopic.

Early in the vaccine's implementation, they paused the J&J vaccine because six women had blood clots out of millions of doses of the vaccine administered. No one dared mention that all six were heavy smokers and post-menopausal either!

Another example of your reading learning disability!

From your link:
"Overall, the risk of TTS is extremely rare: about three cases for every million doses of vaccine administered."

Even then only 15% of those were fatal! Once again you have a solution in search of a problem which is microscopic.

Early in the vaccine's implementation, they paused the J&J vaccine because six women had blood clots out of millions of doses of the vaccine administered. No one dared mention that all six were heavy smokers and post-menopausal either!
Figures you’d fall for the propaganda spin.
Fact remains there’s a huge spike in heart attacks, blood clots, and heart inflammation in healthy people from the jab.

All of which the government kept silent about until now when they pulled the plug on J&J.

If you want to remain delusional and think they yanked J&J back because it’s safe, then I recommend you get your 5 jabs immediately.

We just witnessed a Vice President questioning the Judicial Branch of the United States authority to interpret law.

What next, the Supreme Court declares to the Biddum Admin "How Dare They" for nominating a new justice to the court who can't even tell what as woman is?
"We just witnessed a Vice President questioning the Judicial Branch of the United States authority to interpret law."

Ain't it amazing? Politics makes liars, cheats, thieves, and stupidity.

Fact remains there’s a huge spike in heart attacks, blood clots, and heart inflammation in healthy people from the jab.

All of which the government kept silent about until now when they pulled the plug on J&J.

If you want to remain delusional and think they yanked J&J back because it’s safe, then I recommend you get your 5 jabs immediately.
Medical science has repeatedly failed to prove this is true, much less in the exaggerated numbers you claim. In this case, you used the term "huge". How many is that? You have no clue! The percentages you cite in your links are microscopic compared to the number of people vaccinated. Why is that?

Yeah, that’s why they pulled J&J vax. No problems.
I already showed you that the CDC are a bunch of idiot, knee-jerk, political hacks. The link you provided contradicted your claims. Only 15% have serious enough cases to die, usually of some other ailment, of the 3% get the clots.. Your link even showed how microscopic your chances of getting blood clots are!

I took the J&J vaccine as soon as it was available to me. It probably saved my life as I got an extremely mild case of COVID 3 months after.

Whatever a woman is. But yes, how dare they get these women fired for choosing to not get the mystery substance that we now know is responsible for a 25% increase in heart attacks get injected into her body?

Harris, like many leftists, believe (from their words) that a new life is THEIR body as in a body appendage. A leg, an eye, or a kidney is a body part. A separate, existential life is not.

Forum List

Back