Kamala Harris caught in time loop

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
Vice President Kamala Harris, who was speaking Monday in Sunset, Louisiana, repeated the same phrase, “the significance of the passage of time,” four times in a row.

Kamala Harris repeats same expression four times in speech loop (yahoo.com)

The vice president kept repeating the phrase because she was caught in a time loop created by a distortion in the space-time continuum. I blame scientists at CERN for their reckless experiments that are causing quantum disruptions.

Vice President Kamala Harris, who was speaking Monday in Sunset, Louisiana, repeated the same phrase, “the significance of the passage of time,” four times in a row.

The vice president kept repeating the phrase because she was caught in a time loop created by a distortion in the space-time continuum. I blame scientists at CERN for their reckless experiments that are causing quantum disruptions.
Space-time continuum huh......I blame Q.

OIP.TtR-x6HlP51qgUUPhxtBHgHaFl

This video has made it's way around today.
This is what it looks like when you are not smart, and trying to appear like you are.
As usual she is woefully underprepared, and has no idea about the subject she is talking about, and doesn't have the brain to make it look like she does.

Verbatim quote....

"Talking about the passage of time.
The passage of time, right?
So when you think about it,
there is great significance to the
passage of time.
In terms of what we need to do to
lay these wires, what we need to do
to create these jobs.
And there is such great significance
of the passage of time when we
think about a day in the life
of our children"

-Kamala Harris
Vice President
of the United States

Two Times Two Equals Dindu

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana

This is what an affirmative action candidate looks like - someone who got her spot, be it a place in a prestigious university or the vice presidency of the United State, due to skin color and regardless of intelligence - and who has been accustomed to winging it through life, knowing her favored-race status will save her.

The sad thing is that a qualified person was passed by because of liberals’ racism.

Forum List

Back