Kamala Harris and Private Insurance statement correction

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Folks, One can't make up this stuff. I heard this on the radio on my way into work. It is definitely true, the left truly think americans are stupid. Listen to this exchange, she says, she didn't mean in her previous discussion of ending private insurance. No, not at all. And then listen to Jake, congrats to him, note: I never thought that would ever come out of me, but if you are for medicaid for all, doesn't that automatically mean an end to private insurance, her answer is truly amazing. So, in summary, she was taken out of context in her previous tapper interview that she said an end to private insurance, replace it with this interview again with tapper that, wait for it..... end of private insurance. folks truly, can't make up a lying leftist.

Kamala Harris Clarifies Position On Eliminating Private Health Insurance: "That's Not What I Meant!"

"TAPPER: I want to ask you about something you said that night.

You said on stage with me in January that, when it comes to private insurance -- quote -- "Let's eliminate all of that. Let's move on."

HARRIS: Yes.

TAPPER: Now, you later said we don't need to get rid of all private insurance.

So...

HARRIS: But let's clear that up. Wait. Jake, OK.

TAPPER: Which is -- which is it, exactly?

HARRIS: When we were together...

TAPPER: Yes.

HARRIS: And you will remember -- and roll the tape, please.

TAPPER: Yes, we can roll the tape.

HARRIS: That...

TAPPER: Well, you support the Bernie Sanders bill, which essentially gets rid of insurance.

HARRIS: I support Medicare for all, but I really do need to clear up what happened on that stage.

TAPPER: Yes, OK.

HARRIS: It was in the context of saying, let's get rid of all the bureaucracy. Let's get all of the waste...

TAPPER: Oh, not the insurance companies?

HARRIS: No. That's not what I meant. I know it was interpreted that way. "

then she says....

"TAPPER: OK. All right.

HARRIS: I support Medicare for all. It is my preferred policy.

TAPPER: As a principle, you mean, not Bernie Sanders' bill?

HARRIS: I support the bill.

TAPPER: OK.

HARRIS: I support the bill. I...

TAPPER: Well, because the bill gets rid of private insurance for everything that...

HARRIS: It doesn't get rid of supplemental insurance for...

TAPPER: Right, for cosmetic surgery, but for all... "
CAN'T MAKE IT UP.

so she supports a bill, she just doesn't know what's in it.

and she wants to end private health insurance but not really, but will support anything that gets rid of it, but she doesn't want to get rid it. Truly, the left are manipulative bitches, who if not lying, are lying.

and she wants to end private health insurance but not really, but will support anything that gets rid of it, but she doesn't want to get rid it. Truly, the left are manipulative bitches, who if not lying, are lying.
i swear this would be an example of her notes on what to say:

<insert whatever they want to hear here>
<repeat last step>
<deny anything that detracts from this>
<repeat 1st step>

i swear this would be an example of her notes on what to say:

<insert whatever they want to hear here>
<repeat last step>
<deny anything that detracts from this>
<repeat 1st step>
EXACTLY

BTW, if CNN and MSNBC and all of the others actually told the truth like old Jake just did, this is all you'd ever hear.

Are liars stupid, or are stupid people liars?

for the record, this is what I mean when I say the left use doubletalk.

Forum List

Back