Kamala & AOC's new bill would help formerly incarcerated people secure government housing assistance

• Banned
why do these clowns waste their time and our money creating bills that they know will never get a vote in the senate?
Kamala's running for president in 2020. AOC is running for president in 2028.

• Banned
why do these clowns waste their time and our money creating bills that they know will never get a vote in the senate?
Kamala has vowed to use executive action a lot as president!

• Banned
"when i was fighting the big banks, Joe Biden's son Beau stood with me" - Kamala

all is forgiven!

Did you guys hear about their idea to make a cushy jail in New York to replace Rikers. Natural sunlight, etc. Not only will there be Holiday Inns on the Border, we will give the voting felons a comfy place to hang.

It's the smart thing to do. People getting out of prison who can't get hired or find a decent place to live are going to do what? Go back to their old ways, even if they would prefer not to. Prison isn't as much fun as some of you think.

The changes she proposes are not all that radical. Just allows people a chance to argue their case.

I have worked with families who were in decent low income housing who had to move when Daddy got out of prison because he could not move back in---because he had been a heroin addict. Now, I know you don't want a bunch of druggies in family housing, but if a guy is clean (prison is the poor man's rehab) and wants to stay that way, the first thing you do to him when he is released is NOT make his family homeless.

I'm telling you, Harris has the right end of the stick this time.

Forum List

Back