Kadyrov’s teenage son given Hero of Chechnya title. Shariah law is more important as constitution for Putin

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine a teenager son of a president coming freely to a prison and severely beats a convicted for desecrating of Quran.
Thereafter he get nominated as Hero of Republic.
Is Russia already a country governed by Shariah law?

The award comes less than two weeks after the Chechen leader published a video showing his son beating up a defenceless prisoner​

Osama-bin-Putin.md.jpg

So what? Chechnya is an ethnic enclave with their own rules that happen to have a higher value that Russian 'federal' laws. Chechnya is the most notorious example, but hardly the only one.

It is the way 'Russia' has existed for centuries (in the form of a czardom, empire, Soviet dictatorship, 'federation'). The only requirement is the loyalty of local clans to the 'czar'.

So what? Chechnya is an ethnic enclave with their own rules that happen to have a higher value that Russian 'federal' laws. Chechnya is the most notorious example, but hardly the only one.

It is the way 'Russia' has existed for centuries (in the form of a czardom, empire, Soviet dictatorship, 'federation'). The only requirement is the loyalty of local clans to the 'czar'.

Today Russia has a constitution and according to it Chechnya is a part of it.

is he a good looking kid? i need to know if he's a good looking kid before i judge folks!

he's just a teenager, he's gonna do some stuff. all of us do bad stuff as teens

I remember being sixteen and being homophobic, or that I didn’t want to be seen with the goth kids. Sixteen-year-olds today, there’s a different mentality. They can’t understand how we can’t get over the hatred. So many are like: here’s my best friend, he lives on the other side of town, and he respects me and loves me and that’s it. Teens don’t understand how that’s a problem. The internet, in all of its infinite bullshit, has also made the world smaller and less frightening. So seeing people who are different from them isn’t that big of a deal. It’s the adults. It’s the insecurity of adults who create blockades for kids. What do I care that he lives in Mexico? What do I care that she’s Muslim?

Forum List

Back