Justoffal is back on twitter

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I realize that nobody gives a crap.
But since I've seen at least half a dozen people here proudly pronounce their departure from Twitter like some type of Saintly procession I thought I might chime in and mention that I'm back there. Like I said nobody gives a crap then I'm back and for those who have proudly announced their departure from Twitter let me assure you that nobody gives a crap about that either.

Now I know that some of you sit in the corner and daydream about important people in high places reading posts here on this board and drawing a quick gasp-breath upon reading the momentous news that one of you has decided to remove your universally important presence from Twitter.

I know you probably daydream about how your removal of yourself from twitter and your removal alone will begin the apocalyptic domino effect that will ultimately topple Twitter into bankruptcy and Oblivion and that years from now historians will look back and mention you specifically as the one important person that Twitter should never have messed with!

But nah......
Trust it's just a daydream....I mean really.....

Jo

But since I've seen at least half a dozen people here proudly pronounce their departure from Twitter like some type of Saintly procession I thought I might chime in and mention that I'm back there. Like I said nobody gives a crap then I'm back and for those who have proudly announced their departure from Twitter let me assure you that nobody gives a crap about that either.

Now I know that some of you sit in the corner and daydream about important people in high places reading posts here on this board and drawing a quick gasp-breath upon reading the momentous news that one of you has decided to remove your universally important presence from Twitter.

I know you probably daydream about how your removal of yourself from twitter and your removal alone will begin the apocalyptic domino effect that will ultimately topple Twitter into bankruptcy and Oblivion and that years from now historians will look back and mention you specifically as the one important person that Twitter should never have messed with!

But nah......

Jo
What made you change your mind?

The new regime is arbitrarily banning people as well. I thought that was something you were against.

What made you change your mind?

The new regime is arbitrarily banning people as well. I thought that was something you were against.
The word arbitrarily is highly undefined.
There was nothing arbitrary about the prior regime's banning process. Though I would argue that they were not always wrong. Is Musk discovering the hard way that sometimes even your own team members need to shut up? Yeah probably. But so far he's been pretty even handed when it comes to personal criticism which he manages to ignore to his credit. Doxing his every real-time movement is not freedom of speech.

There was nothing arbitrary about the prior regime's banning process. Though I would argue that they were not always wrong. Is Musk discovering the hard way that sometimes even your own team members need to shut up? Yeah probably. But so far he's been pretty even handed when it comes to personal criticism which he manages to ignore to his credit. Doxing his every real-time movement is not freedom of speech.
mmm okay.

Plus there is the added benefit that no government is telling him who should be banned.

Who gets to decide if doxing is or is not freedom of speech? Musk? How is that different from the old Twitter regime?

But nah......

Jo

Is that why Twitter traffic is on fire lately?

You know, now that new Twitter owner got rid of pedophiles and child sex traffickers, and with departure of all those snowflakes, I may just go and sign up, as well.

Last edited:
Has Twitter turned into a sewer yet? If it becomes a haven for rightwing fascism and bigotry, that's exactly what it will become, and it's good that Musk has over a hundred billion dollars in financial solvency, because it will help absorb his financial losses.

Has Twitter turned into a sewer yet? If it becomes a haven for rightwing fascism and bigotry, that's exactly what it will become, and it's good that Musk has over a hundred billion dollars in financial solvency, because it will help absorb his financial losses.
It was a sewer BEFORE the left abandoned it. The quality and content can't help but elevate to a higher level without the hate and bigotry of the left infesting it.

But nah......

Jo
^ mental illness

But nah......

Jo
The problem is that non-Twitter people can't communicate with Twitter people. Fascist dems won't miss this because it's about the right of association and assembly, which used to be part of American democracy.

How this fascist violence works is exemplified here:

1.) Quit Verizon to save $80 per month to counter inflation.

2.) Notice that emails are now asking for phone numbers even before asking for the password. Thus, by quitting #1, email is defunct.

3.) Recall that American citizens once had solved the telephone problem with phone booths. No one paid for a phone unless such time as they wanted one or needed one.

4.) Notice that if one wishes to become a Twitter member, #1 & #2 becomes problematic so that the victim-scapegoat cannot communicate with and/or smuggle in photos of the outside world to show the Twitter prisoners.

The problem is that non-Twitter people can't communicate with Twitter people. Fascist dems won't miss this because it's about the right of association and assembly, which used to be part of American democracy.

How this fascist violence works is exemplified here:

1.) Quit Verizon to save $80 per month to counter inflation.

2.) Notice that emails are now asking for phone numbers even before asking for the password. Thus, by quitting #1, email is defunct.

3.) Recall that American citizens once had solved the telephone problem with phone booths. No one paid for a phone unless such time as they wanted one or needed one.

4.) Notice that if one wishes to become a Twitter member, #1 & #2 becomes problematic so that the victim-scapegoat cannot communicate with and/or smuggle in photos of the outside world to show the Twitter prisoners.
There...there... grandpa. That's enough for now. Remember to take your meds and have a nice nap. :itsok:

There...there... grandpa. That's enough for now. Remember to take your meds and have a nice nap. :itsok:
Americans were screwed with the removal of telephone booths. Now the prisoners are staring at screens in the palms of their hands. Many sheep such as yourself will tend to take what they get and are naturally envious and reactionary.

The fact remains: punishment for not having a phone after the nazis take away the booths to introduce lack into the intensified pathologies of screenal space in the Societies of Control.

But nah......

Jo

Twitter is like fentanyl.
Muppet addicts can't live without it!!

Keep some Narcan nearby....:biggrin:.

Twitter is like fentanyl.
Muppet addicts can't live without it!!

Keep some Narcan nearby....:biggrin:.
Narcan is yet another tragic invention that simply feeds societal destruction.
I understand it saved the life of that lady cop the other day but by and large if it was never invented we would have been much better off.

Narcan is yet another tragic invention that simply feeds societal destruction.
I understand it saved the life of that lady cop the other day but by and large if it was never invented we would have been much better off.

Well, it only provides immediate and temporary abstinence for junkies.
This isn't really bad news.

Forum List

Back