Justify not visiting White House

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
"Justify", the thoroughbred racehorse who a few days ago won the coveted Triple Crown, will not be visiting the White House or meeting with Pres. Trump according to anonymous sources.

Democrats were ecstatic over this news.

Although the thoroughbred Justify didn't kneel before the race began. Liberal's say it's a victory for Equestrian equality and animal rights.

Folks, you just can't make this kind of stuff up. ..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"Justify", the thoroughbred racehorse who a few days ago won the coveted Triple Crown, will not be visiting the White House or meeting with Pres. Trump according to anonymous sources.

Although the thoroughbred Justify didn't kneel before the race began. Liberal's say it's a victory for Equestrian equality and animal rights.

It's like the school bully calls you a complete dick, tries to humiliate you, then invites you round to his party.

I don't know anyone who wouldn't tell him to "fuck off".

Did you just make this up. :)

amazing the same man who trained American Pharaoh trained Justify.

As I understand it the T ball league winner from Poukeepsie isn't going to the White House either, but I think it's because their curfew is too early.

Actually without a link I assume that's exactly what you did. You made this shit up. But that's OK, you are a tRumpkin and we know all about you people and the truth.

Nice.

But on a serious note, I seem to recall Bush II having the NASCAR champ at the White House. I frankly like it when Presidents don’t politicize everything and just congratulate folks who achieve the zenith of their fields.

Did you just make this up. :)

amazing the same man who trained American Pharaoh trained Justify.

That he did. Bob Baffart is one hell of a trainer and Justify is one hell of a horse.

Up until Feb of this year no one had ever heard of the horse. He wasn't raced as a two year old and has one every race he's been in.

If you want to watch the Belmont just plug in 2018 Belmont Stakes and watch one awesome horse run.

Nice.

But on a serious note, I seem to recall Bush II having the NASCAR champ at the White House. I frankly like it when Presidents don’t politicize everything and just congratulate folks who achieve the zenith of their fields.
Its the racist negro bigots of the NFL and their racist negro counterparts in other sports leagues who are guilty of politicizing things. Trump reacted in defense of the USA.

Nice.

Its the racist negro bigots of the NFL and their racist negro counterparts in other sports leagues who are guilty of politicizing things. Trump reacted in defense of the USA.

no

But I also heard, he's sending the white horse a special gift...
images
images

Nice.

Can someone tell me where my ignore button is for you, I don't see i t

Nice.

no
Yes. They kneeled first.

Nice.

Can’t handle the truth, eh? Everything with you is race so why would you ignore a post responding to a race issue?

Nice.

Can’t handle the truth, eh? Everything with you is race so why would you ignore a post responding to a race issue?

Someone used the phrase "racist negro bigots"...it was you. Obviously, you're obsessed with race. Like most conservative nutjobs.

I really miss the days of when we all were, or had to be, politically correct....which required being polite and respectfully disagreeing....those are days long gone, and woefully missed, at least by me..... :(

Nice.

Someone used the phrase "racist negro bigots"...it was you. Obviously, you're obsessed with race. Like most conservative nutjobs.
All for the benefit of tiggerred to whom that post was specifically addressed. If the terminology bothers you, take it up with the UNCF.

Nice.

All for the benefit of tiggerred to whom that post was specifically addressed. If the terminology bothers you, take it up with the UNCF.

More proof of your obsession with race....you should seek help if any is available for your mental shortcomings.

Forum List

Back