Justify not visiting White House

Its the racist negro bigots of the NFL and their racist negro counterparts in other sports leagues who are guilty of politicizing things. Trump reacted in defense of the USA.
Can someone tell me where my ignore button is for you, I don't see i t
Can’t handle the truth, eh? Everything with you is race so why would you ignore a post responding to a race issue?

Someone used the phrase "racist negro bigots"...it was you. Obviously, you're obsessed with race. Like most conservative nutjobs.
All for the benefit of tiggerred to whom that post was specifically addressed. If the terminology bothers you, take it up with the UNCF.

More proof of your obsession with race....you should seek help if any is available for your mental shortcomings.
No obsession. Observation and perspective.
Trump is incessantly called racist by democrats so any non-white supporting trump is an escaped democrat slave.

"Justify", the thoroughbred racehorse who a few days ago won the coveted Triple Crown, will not be visiting the White House or meeting with Pres. Trump according to anonymous sources.

Democrats were ecstatic over this news.

Although the thoroughbred Justify didn't kneel before the race began. Liberal's say it's a victory for Equestrian equality and animal rights.

Folks, you just can't make this kind of stuff up. ..... :rolleyes:

Nice.

But on a serious note, I seem to recall Bush II having the NASCAR champ at the White House. I frankly like it when Presidents don’t politicize everything and just congratulate folks who achieve the zenith of their fields.
Its the racist negro bigots of the NFL and their racist negro counterparts in other sports leagues who are guilty of politicizing things. Trump reacted in defense of the USA.
Can’t handle the truth, eh? Everything with you is race so why would you ignore a post responding to a race issue?
How the fuck did I ignore it, I gave my take and that's it....ass ho. I actually can not stand you, I wish you would put me on ignore...you racist pig

Someone used the phrase "racist negro bigots"...it was you. Obviously, you're obsessed with race. Like most conservative nutjobs.
All for the benefit of tiggerred to whom that post was specifically addressed. If the terminology bothers you, take it up with the UNCF.

More proof of your obsession with race....you should seek help if any is available for your mental shortcomings.
No obsession. Observation and perspective.
Trump is incessantly called racist by democrats so any non-white supporting trump is an escaped democrat slave.
Says you, why would any gotdamned minority support a racist party...what the fuck is wrong with you?

I really miss the days of when we all were, or had to be, politically correct....which required being polite and respectfully disagreeing....those are days long gone, and woefully missed, at least by me..... :(
You want the old days back, than stop with the lies and stop expecting people to co sign onto shit that you people know are out and out lies. Bamn, old days back!!

"Justify", the thoroughbred racehorse who a few days ago won the coveted Triple Crown, will not be visiting the White House or meeting with Pres. Trump according to anonymous sources.

Well Trump canceled when he found out the libs were going to have the horse sing>

~S~

How the fuck did I ignore it, I gave my take and that's it....ass ho. I actually can not stand you, I wish you would put me on ignore...you racist pig

17l4hy.jpg

Forum List

Back