Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Intensifies Personal Attacks Against Donald Trump….

All the leftwing douche bags in here defended the judge in the Trump university case and said he couldn't possibly be biased because he's a judge.
No, no, no, you stupid fucking douchebag, nobody said, "he couldn't possibly be biased because he's a judge".

You are a fucking moron.
Whoooo... whoooo... whooo... there skippy... you're not supposed to talk like that in zone 2... oh wait... you're a liberal... you'll probably get away with it...

... so here's you to, you cock sucking puss puddle, go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of shit you live in, because America is getting real fed up you and your type.

That old prog hag ginburg will probably DIE after Trump is elected President... she should be buried under a camel turd.

The author makes a good point. All the leftwing douche bags in here defended the judge in the Trump university case and said he couldn't possibly be biased because he's a judge. Yet here is Ginzburg putting her obvious bias on display.

Ginsburg’s ridicule is very symptomatic of the liberal mind and likely to end up aiding Trump in multiple ways.

It was only a month ago when, in an effort to make Trump seem unreasonable, pundits were spending several hours/days of airtime and column inches explaining how federal judges are impartial and completely unbiased in response to Trump’s arguments about the Mexican judge in the Trump University legal matter.

Now those same pundits and voices are having to defend the transparently obvious bias within the snarky comments presented by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg:

“He is a faker,” she said of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, going point by point, as if presenting a legal brief. “He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. … How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that.”

Well, hopefully the old bag lives to see the Donald stack the hell out of the supreme court. Not that he would make any better picks, just that she will hat who ever it is because trump picked them and the old bitch will hate it.

Justice Ginsburg: Not '100% sober' at State of the Union

WASHINGTON – For Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, falling asleep at the State of the Union address is nothing new. All it takes is a good glass of wine.

As she did two years ago, Ginsburg admitted Thursday night that, yes, the photos of her appearing to nod off at President Obama's big speech last month showed her dozing. "As I often do," she said.

But there was a good reason, she added: "I wasn't 100% sober."

Seems before the address, some of the justices got together for dinner, and the lone Californian among them, Justice Anthony Kennedy, supplied some excellent California wine. Ginsburg had sworn she would stick to sparkling water, but "the dinner was so delicious, it needed wine."

USA TODAY

Ginsburg is old and must me on heavy doses of pain medication. Ginsburg's rants only make Trump rise higher in the poll.

Justice Ginsburg appears to doze off as Pope Francis gives historic address to Congress - nine months after falling asleep during the State of the Union
  • Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen lulling her head during pope's speech
  • Fellow judge Sonia Sotomayor was seen giving her a nudge to wake up
  • Pope Francis's speech overran by 20 minutes to a total of 50 minutes
  • It comes a few months after Justice Ginsberg fell asleep during SOTU
  • She admitted after Obama's address that she 'wasn't 100 per cent sober'

Read more: Justice Ginsburg seems to doze off as Pope Francis addresses Congress
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Her comments were totally inappropriate for a sitting Supreme Court judge just as her endorsement of Clinton would be totally inappropriate. That is the issue, not Trump's blunt but true, response. She's 83 and needs to be sleeping and drooling on herself on her own Veranda, not on the Supreme Court.

Donald Trump complaining about someone saying something inappropriate.

You can't make this shit up.
My name isn't Donald Trump. I would be equally against Ginzburg making biased comments about Clinton or Sanders, as should you. She is a Supreme Court Justice not a talk show host.

Her comments were totally inappropriate for a sitting Supreme Court judge just as her endorsement of Clinton would be totally inappropriate. That is the issue, not Trump's blunt but true, response. She's 83 and needs to be sleeping and drooling on herself on her own Veranda, not on the Supreme Court.

My name isn't Donald Trump. I would be equally against Ginzburg making biased comments about Clinton or Sanders, as should you. She is a Supreme Court Justice not a talk show host.

Sure you would. But if you did, you'd be in the 1% of RW'ers who took that view. If this were a conservative judge making the same sort of comments 99% of conservatives would be defending her.

Trump has promised to appoint biased judges. How come you muppets aren't complaining about that?

Their biased RIGHT instead of LEFT, like you!

So biased judges are acceptable as long as their biased to the right?

lol, good one.

Only a liberal would consider following the Constituting as being biased.

Where do you find personhood rights for fetuses in the Constitution?

Sure you would. But if you did, you'd be in the 1% of RW'ers who took that view. If this were a conservative judge making the same sort of comments 99% of conservatives would be defending her.
Meh. What if games are for kids. This is reality, and in reality, this justice is admitting bias.

Meh. What if games are for kids. This is reality, and in reality, this justice is admitting bias.

No, it's a justice saying she doesn't think Trump should be president. That is not a court case before her. That is her right to an opinion and the right to express it as an American citizen.

Would you deny judges the right to vote? Are you a Nazi?

No, it's a justice saying she doesn't think Trump should be president. That is not a court case before her. That is her right to an opinion and the right to express it as an American citizen.

Wow, giant leap there, thus ignored.

She can say all she wants who she doesn't think should be president, but she is also a SC justice, and by doing so, she has planted doubt about her impartiality. If I am an NFL referee, I can say that I love the Dallas Cowboys, but if I do, I'd better be prepared to have every call I make in a game they're playing assumed to be biased.

She can say all she wants who she doesn't think should be president, but she is also a SC justice, and by doing so, she has planted doubt about her impartiality. If I am an NFL referee, I can say that I love the Dallas Cowboys, but if I do, I'd better be prepared to have every call I make in a game they're playing assumed to be biased.
shown impartiality on what? Is there a case before the supreme court that her opinion on Donald Trump is involved with? IF SO, then she should recuse herself....

shown impartiality on what? Is there a case before the supreme court that her opinion on Donald Trump is involved with? IF SO, then she should recuse herself....
Ah, therein lies the rub. One, I do not for a minute believe she would recuse herself, though she should. Two, by making this statement, she casts into doubt her impartiality on many things. Going back to the NFL reference, if a ref is a vocal Cowboys fan, even his calls in a Redskins game will be questioned. Basically, though she has the freedom of speech to express her opinion, doing so is not a real smart thing to do.

She didn't put down republicans or the republican party, she didn't speak about any right or left wing issue...

i personally wish she kept her mouth shut on Trump, but apparently she believes the risks with him and his lack of any constitutional knowledge, is too great!

She didn't put down republicans or the republican party, she didn't speak about any right or left wing issue...

i personally wish she kept her mouth shut on Trump, but apparently she believes the risks with him and his lack of any constitutional knowledge, is too great!
It goes to professionalism and the gravity of the office.

Ah, therein lies the rub. One, I do not for a minute believe she would recuse herself, though she should. Two, by making this statement, she casts into doubt her impartiality on many things. Going back to the NFL reference, if a ref is a vocal Cowboys fan, even his calls in a Redskins game will be questioned. Basically, though she has the freedom of speech to express her opinion, doing so is not a real smart thing to do.
she obviously KNOWS she is retiring...

she obviously KNOWS she is retiring...
Which brings into question, why she would not have done so before Trump was even in question. Maybe she slept through Obama's admin and just now woke up.

white_house_watch_07_14_16.jpg

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Forum List

Back