Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Intensifies Personal Attacks Against Donald Trump….

She stated a fact not a legal opinion. But it's funny because old Donald went right to the next line of attack that I'm sure you're going to suddenly agree with, not because you're a boot licker. Because you're an independent thinker!

He said her mind is shot. LMAO. Poor Donald, is there anyone good enough that doesn't like him?

Apparently you believe the above gibberish communicates some kind of intelligible idea.

Just cop to being a fan boy and stop making yourself look silly with those lame accusations. A simple I'm sorry will suffice.

You would have better luck getting Lynch to admit Hillary broke the law.

I think Bubba hosed the old hag...and she owes him. Similar to the Lynch thing.
What the fuck would you know about anybody hosing anybody, your old weenie shriveled up and fell off decades ago. You transitioned to female by old age decades ago, LOL.
Yeah Myrna...I remember the night you swallowed it....I want it back....yo.
look, she's what? 105 years old? by that time, most of us are senile and have no idea what we are tawkin' about

All the leftwing douche bags in here defended the judge in the Trump university case and said he couldn't possibly be biased because he's a judge.
No, no, no, you stupid fucking douchebag, nobody said, "he couldn't possibly be biased because he's a judge".

You are a fucking moron.

Yes they did, douche bag. If you admit he could be biased, then what is the basis for attacking Trump?
LOL.

I can just picture you now, you bitter old white man, hopping up and down in your seat, frothing at the mouth with both hands clenched into fists smashing them on your keyboard as you scream at the monitor, DOUCHEBAGS, DOUCHEBAGS, THERY'RE ALL DOUCHEBAGS!!!

The only thing that would make that picture funnier is if you would have a major chestbuster and keel over dead just as you were about to click on the "Post Reply" button, ROTFLMAO.

What the fuck would you know about anybody hosing anybody, your old weenie shriveled up and fell off decades ago. You transitioned to female by old age decades ago, LOL.
look, she's what? 105 years old? by that time, most of us are senile and have no idea what we are tawkin' about

She wasn't any better at making decisions when she was 40.

She stated a fact not a legal opinion. But it's funny because old Donald went right to the next line of attack that I'm sure you're going to suddenly agree with, not because you're a boot licker. Because you're an independent thinker!

He said her mind is shot. LMAO. Poor Donald, is there anyone good enough that doesn't like him?

Apparently you believe the above gibberish communicates some kind of intelligible idea.

Just cop to being a fan boy and stop making yourself look silly with those lame accusations. A simple I'm sorry will suffice.

You don't have to cop to it but you and I know the deal;)

All the leftwing douche bags in here defended the judge in the Trump university case and said he couldn't possibly be biased because he's a judge.
No, no, no, you stupid fucking douchebag, nobody said, "he couldn't possibly be biased because he's a judge".

You are a fucking moron.

Yes they did, douche bag. If you admit he could be biased, then what is the basis for attacking Trump?
LOL.

I can just picture you now, you bitter old white man, hopping up and down in your seat, frothing at the mouth with both hands clenched into fists smashing them on your keyboard as you scream at the monitor, DOUCHEBAGS, DOUCHEBAGS, THERY'RE ALL DOUCHEBAGS!!!

The only thing that would make that picture funnier is if you would have a major chestbuster and keel over dead just as you were about to click on the "Post Reply" button, ROTFLMAO.

Is that how you behave whenever you see Trump on TV?

It's always a mistake to attribute your behavior to others.

You don't have to cop to it but you and I know the deal;)

You are hilarious.

No, you senile old man. I guess you just can't remember that night it shriveled up, fell off, rolled down you pant leg and your dog came along and gobbled it down.

Her comments were totally inappropriate for a sitting Supreme Court judge just as her endorsement of Clinton would be totally inappropriate. That is the issue, not Trump's blunt but true, response. She's 83 and needs to be sleeping and drooling on herself on her own Veranda, not on the Supreme Court.

Her comments were totally inappropriate for a sitting Supreme Court judge just as her endorsement of Clinton would be totally inappropriate. That is the issue, not Trump's blunt but true, response. She's 83 and needs to be sleeping and drooling on herself on her own Veranda, not on the Supreme Court.

Donald Trump complaining about someone saying something inappropriate.

You can't make this shit up.

God bless Justice Ginsburg! She is a great American patriot. She also knows an asshole when she sees and hears one.
American tradition holds that Supreme Court justices uphold the dignity of their office and remain aloof from partisan politics.

It is unfortunate that the old girl chose to tarnish her legacy with such a radical departure from time-honored tradition, so late in life and career.

She was well within her rights to voice her opinions.

However...

"Just because you CAN do a thing, does not mean that you SHOULD do a thing"

Just another Liberal, whose emotions got the better of her judgment, and who thereby spit in the face of tradition.

Even liberal/progressive talk-radio hosts are saying Ginsburg made a mistake.

What a pity.

Last edited:
Ginsburg is not even pretending to hide her biases. She's part of this joke court that we thought was the ultimate arbitor of the law. Instead we have partisan chumps that weasel their way to an interpretation of the law that suits their own peronal beliefs.

Forum List

Back