Justice Gorsuch breaks the tie....violent killer gets put to death...

1st act - vote for death. Classic GOP right there.

Yes....cry a fucking river for Mr. Ledell Lee....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/21/us/arkansas-death-penalty-ledell-lee-execution.html?_r=0

But the courts ultimately allowed his death sentence to be carried out, making him the first prisoner in Arkansas to be executed since 2005. He had been sentenced to death in 1995 after a jury found that he had murdered Ms. Reese with a tire thumper in Jacksonville. In a 1997 ruling that upheld the conviction, the Arkansas Supreme Court said Mr. Lee had struck Ms. Reese 36 times with the small bat-shaped tool, which her husband had given her for protection.
Don't care. Just pointing out that republicans reflexively seek death.
I guess that means you must be a Republican because the other day you were ranting and posting that you wanted Liberals and Antifa to arm themselves so they can kill Trump supporters at rallies. So you yourself is seeking death towards people for merely not sharing the same radical whacked out idealogue as you do.
Progressives only believe in killing innocent people.

Murderers and nuts, they want those people to live forever and to be lauded as awesome.
I don't know if oldschool is trolling or is he really that demented but he believes that anyone and everyone that is slightly right of the center is facist and should be killed for his greater cause.
He's a commie pig. Mentally ill and has a record, I would imagine. Pretty sure he doesn't work, probably never has.

Yes....cry a fucking river for Mr. Ledell Lee....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/21/us/arkansas-death-penalty-ledell-lee-execution.html?_r=0

But the courts ultimately allowed his death sentence to be carried out, making him the first prisoner in Arkansas to be executed since 2005. He had been sentenced to death in 1995 after a jury found that he had murdered Ms. Reese with a tire thumper in Jacksonville. In a 1997 ruling that upheld the conviction, the Arkansas Supreme Court said Mr. Lee had struck Ms. Reese 36 times with the small bat-shaped tool, which her husband had given her for protection.
Don't care. Just pointing out that republicans reflexively seek death.
I guess that means you must be a Republican because the other day you were ranting and posting that you wanted Liberals and Antifa to arm themselves so they can kill Trump supporters at rallies. So you yourself is seeking death towards people for merely not sharing the same radical whacked out idealogue as you do.
Progressives only believe in killing innocent people.

Murderers and nuts, they want those people to live forever and to be lauded as awesome.
I don't know if oldschool is trolling or is he really that demented but he believes that anyone and everyone that is slightly right of the center is facist and should be killed for his greater cause.
He's a commie pig. Mentally ill and has a record, I would imagine. Pretty sure he doesn't work, probably never has.
Her certainly shows no understanding nor respect for middleclass working man.

Forum List

Back