Justice for the Palestinians

One thing is for certain you don't as you blame everyone else but the arab muslims.

They both want the power to control the aid money flowing into Palestine, and they both want to cream the top. How much illicit money have the two leaders managed to felt away in Swiss bank accounts that was meant to support the Palestinian people ?
That's what I thought. You don't have a clue.

Israeli propaganda will not tell you such things. And since that is your only source...

WRONG AGAIN TINNY as historical records and first hand experience tells you the facts, and I have been around longer than this problem has been going on. My news is not filtered to the extent yours is, so I get better informed of the reality. I don't have an Israeli propaganda source I have a media controlled by left wing neo Marxists and islamonazi's for my source and they put the blame on the Palestinians. How many times have we heard of a possible deal between hamas and fatah only for the west bank to blow up and Israeli civilians getting killed to illicit a response from Israel. If they were serious they would call a halt to all the violence until the talks were over and agreement reached.but they learnt from Arafat how to pull Israel's strings and force a halt to any peace talks.

How would you feel if the UN passed a security council resolution forcing the Palestinians to meet at a neutral venue and work out peace and mutual borders OR ELSE
You are just blowing smoke.

You have no clue.

Projecting again tinny as you are the one who is clueless, all because you allow your Jew hatred to cloud your thoughts
Jew hatred? Is that the new term to replace the old worn out antisemite card?

No it is the perfect description of your posts that attack the Jews and deny them the same rights you demand for the Palestinian terrorists

I thought that Ramallah and Hebron were Palestinian cities, but I may be wrong.

There is no such thing as "Palestinian cities". Ramallah is a city which is primarily inhabited by Arabs. Hebron is divided and inhabited by both Jews and Arabs.

What I said was that Ramallah would be contiguous with Jericho (no Israel in between) and that the Jewish portion of Hebron would remain under sovereign Israel in order to protect the Jewish holy sites which would also be under Israeli sovereignty.

In any case, based on your map, I think it would be practical, if the 4 states come together in a single common corner, somewhere half distance between Jerusalem and gaza.

You entirely misunderstand. There is no common corner between Gaza, Israel, Palestine (West Bank) and Jordan.
Thanks, this is informational. Also, what do you mean about no common corner? As per your map, there is only a very short distance between Jerusalem and Gaza. Could serve as a common corner. I am not sure if I understand this part.

There is no such thing as "Palestinian cities". Ramallah is a city which is primarily inhabited by Arabs. Hebron is divided and inhabited by both Jews and Arabs.

What I said was that Ramallah would be contiguous with Jericho (no Israel in between) and that the Jewish portion of Hebron would remain under sovereign Israel in order to protect the Jewish holy sites which would also be under Israeli sovereignty.

In any case, based on your map, I think it would be practical, if the 4 states come together in a single common corner, somewhere half distance between Jerusalem and gaza.

You entirely misunderstand. There is no common corner between Gaza, Israel, Palestine (West Bank) and Jordan.
Thanks, this is informational. Also, what do you mean about no common corner? As per your map, there is only a very short distance between Jerusalem and Gaza. Could serve as a common corner. I am not sure if I understand this part.

Why are you trying to make a place without four corners into a place with four corners? I don't understand the purpose of doing this. Why not just draw borders where they are in the map and then go out for a few beers?

Why are you trying to make a place without four corners into a place with four corners? I don't understand the purpose of doing this. Why not just draw borders where they are in the map and then go out for a few beers?
I was thinking that if the Gaza guys want to drive to the West Bank or the West Bank guys want to drive to Gaza, then they have to plow through Israel. But if there is a four corner geometry, then that problem doesn't exist.

I was thinking that if the Gaza guys want to drive to the West Bank or the West Bank guys want to drive to Gaza, then they have to plow through Israel. But if there is a four corner geometry, then that problem doesn't exist.

I don't think this would meet Israel's current security needs.

I don't think this would meet Israel's current security needs.
I've always been wondering about this. Israel has this large triangular part to it at the southern end of its map, leading to the Red Sea. I heard that it is just one big useless uninhabitable strip of desert. If we give half of that to Gaza and the West Bank, then that is another solution to the travel problem. Would that work?

anotherlife, et al,

Well, this idea would have to considered after an asset survey and risk assessment.

I've always been wondering about this. Israel has this large triangular part to it at the southern end of its map, leading to the Red Sea. I heard that it is just one big useless uninhabitable strip of desert. If we give half of that to Gaza and the West Bank, then that is another solution to the travel problem. Would that work?
(COMMENT)

That area, with the tip of the triangle Negev, in the vicinity of Eilat on the Red Sea, is not smooth terrain. The geography is a little rugged. But not useless. We should say more like a region that needs has yet to be explored (in detail), evaluated and exploited.

sl-negev.jpg sl-eilatmountains.jpg
(Photo's by: S. Lederhendler)​

I don't think the Israelis would be too keen on the idea, since, in part, the 1967 Six Day War was over; the Straits Tiran leading to the Red Sea and Sharm el-Sheikh. And Israel would open itself up to ridecule if the Palestinians, with the competency or capacity to make the terrain more productive, for making a meaningless gesture. (Remembering that the Arab Palestinians are well known to bite the hand that feeds them.)

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back