Justice for the Bundys

So it was ok for the Federal Prosecutor to lie to several Judges to lock up people after lying about what they did and then you give them a pass with ohh gally the messed up. The lawyers for the Government should be disbarred and all the FBI and BLM personnel involved in the harassment and attacks on the Bundy's should be charged with violating the law at least some of them LIED under oath in Court.

The misconduct goes further. The judge recognized the criminal acts of the so called agents were sufficient to cause any reasonable person to believe they were in danger. The prosecutorial misconduct was that they lied about the misconduct of the Bundys.

And the judge and jury members were not the only ones who realized it. Larry Wooten of the BLM also provided a detailed report of the nauseating and criminal actions of the agents.

Dan Love who headed up the blm military action is disgraced and in hiding having been charged with corruption. I heard he is claiming he is mentally ill so he can't be forced to testify or be held accountable.

The Hammond prosecutor who managed to get the Hammonds into prison after they served their sentence is a deranged Obama appointee who likewise has been disgraced, fired and charged with crimes including sexual harassment, stalking and intimidation of a witness.

One of the fbi goons responsible for the murder of finicum is currently being tried for lying and obstruction of justice for lying about shooting at finicums car...hiding evidence and then conspiring. with others to present a false narrative of events.

So no. It isn't just one attorney lying. Not by a long shot.

Btw the dismissed jurors came to the court to see the Bundys dismissed and released.

I agree with you on parts of that - the FBI totally screwed it up. However - Finicum drew his weapon and - made it clear he expected to die in a shoot out.
No he did not draw a weapon. And in fact the fbi agent on trial is on trial for shooting at the car before he got out

And no he did not make it clear he expected to die in a shootout. Didn't happen so quit lying.

Rancher killed in Oregon standoff vowed to die before going to jail[/QU
The misconduct goes further. The judge recognized the criminal acts of the so called agents were sufficient to cause any reasonable person to believe they were in danger. The prosecutorial misconduct was that they lied about the misconduct of the Bundys.

And the judge and jury members were not the only ones who realized it. Larry Wooten of the BLM also provided a detailed report of the nauseating and criminal actions of the agents.

Dan Love who headed up the blm military action is disgraced and in hiding having been charged with corruption. I heard he is claiming he is mentally ill so he can't be forced to testify or be held accountable.

The Hammond prosecutor who managed to get the Hammonds into prison after they served their sentence is a deranged Obama appointee who likewise has been disgraced, fired and charged with crimes including sexual harassment, stalking and intimidation of a witness.

One of the fbi goons responsible for the murder of finicum is currently being tried for lying and obstruction of justice for lying about shooting at finicums car...hiding evidence and then conspiring. with others to present a false narrative of events.

Btw the dismissed jurors came to the court to see the Bundys dismissed and released.

I agree with you on parts of that - the FBI totally screwed it up. However - Finicum drew his weapon and - made it clear he expected to die in a shoot out.
No he did not draw a weapon. And in fact the fbi agent on trial is on trial for shooting at the car before he got out

And no he did not make it clear he expected to die in a shootout. Didn't happen so quit lying.

Rancher killed in Oregon standoff vowed to die before going to jail
Didn't hapoen...and this two year old article doesn't prove it did.

Well - it's what people who were close to him said. So how do you know it didn't happen? What else do you have to go on? :dunno:

The charges were dismissed with prejudiced due the bad behavior on the part of the prosecutors - but the judge was careful to note this was not a proclamation of either innocence or guilt - just that the prosecutors seriously effed up.
Actually....dismissed with prejudice means they can never be criminally charged for anything associated with the incident. The term means they did nothing wrong. You are confusing the dismissal with the acquittal in Oregon. Though in Oregon the judge never said that either.

dismissed with prejudice neither states nor implies innocence on the part of the defendant
It establishes that they should never been charged. It doesn't establish a judgement of innocence because it is a formal recognition that there was no crime committed in the first place and the claims that there was a crime are lies.

No I don't think that is what it means at all - essentially it means that the prosecuters have created a situation where it is impossible for the defendent to have a fair trial.
No. They hid evidence which showed there shouldn't have been a trial in the first place. What they hid was the proof that the Bundys had been truthful all along. And all the agents are lying criminals....except Wooten whose reports were tossed after he was threatened and before he was demoted for daring to criticize them.

Well - it's what people who were close to him said. So how do you know it didn't happen? What else do you have to go on? :dunno:
No it isn't what ppl close to him said and it isn't what he said. I don't believe it because I'm not a retard who believes nonsense. What do YOU have to go on besides the lies of agents who have been exposed as liars and the fake journalists who have regurgitated their lies on command from the beginning?
Finicum wrote a book and talked with many people and was recorded many many times. He never said he was going to die in a shootout the idea is ludicrous. Nor did he draw a weapon....the press even refers to the weapin as "alleged" now. There is no evidence of it. He certainly never drew it.

No it isn't what ppl close to him said and it isn't what he said. I don't believe it because I'm not a retard who believes nonsense. What do YOU have to go on besides the lies of agents who have been exposed as liars and the fake journalists who have regurgitated their lies on command from the beginning?
Finicum wrote a book and talked with many people and was recorded many many times. He never said he was going to die in a shootout the idea is ludicrous. Nor did he draw a weapon....the press even refers to the weapin as "alleged" now. There is no evidence of it. He certainly never drew it.

The press has to legally call it alleged - just like any one arrested is for an alleged crime etc.

This is what the article said he said:

Rifle in hand, Finicum sat in the middle of the driveway, telling the reporters gathered around him that he learned there was a warrant for his arrest and he wanted to make it easy for federal agents to find him.

At the time, he said he didn't know what the warrant charged him with, but he believed agents would try to arrest him soon.

"I don't think it really matters. There's enough things they could make a warrant for us, I believe," he said.

Finicum said he had neither threatened nor harmed anyone during the occupation.

"I have grown up loving the fresh air. I love the elements. And this is where I'm going to breathe my last breath," he said. "... I'm not going to spend my last days in a cell. This world is too beautiful to spend it in a cell."

He then gave a message to his family: "And kids, if I don't come, you know I love you and I'm proud of every damn one of you."
But I'll be honest - at this point it doesn't matter. The FBI screwed up so badly, their version of events is tainted.

The press has to legally call it alleged - just like any one arrested is for an alleged crime etc.

Rifle in hand, Finicum sat in the middle of the driveway, telling the reporters gathered around him that he learned there was a warrant for his arrest and he wanted to make it easy for federal agents to find him.

At the time, he said he didn't know what the warrant charged him with, but he believed agents would try to arrest him soon.

"I don't think it really matters. There's enough things they could make a warrant for us, I believe," he said.

"I have grown up loving the fresh air. I love the elements. And this is where I'm going to breathe my last breath," he said. "... I'm not going to spend my last days in a cell. This world is too beautiful to spend it in a cell."

He then gave a message to his family: "And kids, if I don't come, you know I love you and I'm proud of every damn one of you."
But I'll be honest - at this point it doesn't matter. The FBI screwed up so badly, their version of events is tainted.
The press doesn't have to call it alleged. That's another lie. The press lies all the time. The fact that even now you refuse to admit that shows what a stupid useful idiot you are. The press have lied about the Bundy situation and the situation in Oregon from the beginning and right up until the judges throw this shit out of the courts.

Stalin was right about you fools.

And in fact the last time the Oregonian commented on the gun they didn't even use the term *alleged*. They say "the gun that was said to be on Finicum."

"was said". They aren't even saying who said it. Because they were the ones who said it. And then pretended they said it because they were told there was one. They made it up, and the pigs ran with it.

The press doesn't have to call it alleged. That's another lie. The press lies all the time. The fact that even now you refuse to admit that shows what a stupid useful idiot you are. The press have lied about the Bundy situation and the situation in Oregon from the beginning and right up until the judges throw this shit out of the courts.

Actually, until conviction the have to say alleged or they could be sued...just saying...

Actually, until conviction the have to say alleged or they could be sued...just saying...
"Have to" ....nope, they dont *have to* do anything.

Just sayin. The press lies over and over and over..and you say with a straight face that they *have to* say *alleged* when someone hasn't been convicted of a crime.

I wonder why they don't use that term when they are referencing all the lies about Trump?

"Have to" ....nope, they dont *have to* do anything.

Just sayin. The press lies over and over and over..and you say with a straight face that they *have to* say *alleged* when someone hasn't been convicted of a crime.

I wonder why they don't use that term when they are referencing all the lies about Trump?

Show me an example of someone suspected/charged/arrested for a crime where they did not use "alleged"?

Whether or not something is lies can be a matter of personal view - but plenty of times I've seen sources (or at least NPR) state something can not be independently confirmed.

I've also seen some forced to print retractions when they weren't careful enough.

So it was ok for the Federal Prosecutor to lie to several Judges to lock up people after lying about what they did and then you give them a pass with ohh gally the messed up. The lawyers for the Government should be disbarred and all the FBI and BLM personnel involved in the harassment and attacks on the Bundy's should be charged with violating the law at least some of them LIED under oath in Court.

Simple enough solution.

The next time a Bundy is seen by Law Enforcement waiving a gun around, treat him like they'd treat a black kid with a BB Gun in the inner city.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

They have been acquitted in Oregon...and had charges dismissed with prejudice in the case of the Bunkerville standoff.

They have been vindicated in every instance...but justice hasn't been served yet.

View attachment 171744

he should be in jail for 20 years. THAT would be justice.

treasonous wackjob
For what exactly? IMO you should be in gitmo rotting.
for daring to object to the illegal actions of the BLM.

BTW COYOTE...here's a classic example of slavering dipshit fake journalists failing to use the term *alleged*:

Cliven Bundy Too ChickenSh*T To Step Foot Off Ranch -hmmm... Fear of Arrest?

The charges were dismissed with prejudiced due the bad behavior on the part of the prosecutors - but the judge was careful to note this was not a proclamation of either innocence or guilt - just that the prosecutors seriously effed up.

They aren't innocent.

They are too gawd you ppl are thick as a freaking brick wall.

They have been acquitted in Oregon...and had charges dismissed with prejudice in the case of the Bunkerville standoff.

They have been vindicated in every instance...but justice hasn't been served yet.

View attachment 171744

treasonous wackjob

BTW COYOTE...here's a classic example of slavering dipshit fake journalists failing to use the term *alleged*:

DailyKos is journalism??????? :lmao:

DailyKos is the leftwing Breitpart/PJMedia :lol:

View attachment 171744

treasonous wackjob

I absolutely agree.
But my point is, the media doesn't have to use the term *alleged*. There is no honor, you can't trust anything any of them say.

View attachment 171744

treasonous wackjob

I absolutely agree.
But my point is, the media doesn't have to use the term *alleged*. There is no honor, you can't trust anything any of them say.

This guy explains it pretty well https://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2014/10/journalism-and-law

View attachment 171744

treasonous wackjob
I didn’t fire a weapon at federal officers nutter.

View attachment 171744

treasonous wackjob
I didn’t fire a weapon at federal officers nutter.

OFC not. You're just a fake lawyer USMB shill.

Probably a few other sites, too.

It is what it is.

#fakelawyershill

I don't think you're Margot, very similar, though.

So, whoever brought the case to the prosecutor, and the prosecutor that ran with the fail is fail, amirite?
The case wasn’t a fail. The blatantly unethical behavior of the prosecutors was.

Forum List

Back