Justice Department Finds Pattern of Police Bias and Excessive Force in Ferguson

So I guess the police shouldn't do anything beside watch from a distance. Blacks are a protected class that can do as they damn well please.

I wouldn't rebuild furgason and I hope no store does. Fuck that city! The police should disband.

Cops send their manpower to areas with the most crime. In Ferguson. ..those were the poor black areas. Which is the same in most cities.

The DOJ can paint almost ANY police department racist so long as minority hoods have the most crime. Thats where most cops go.

So...no shit. They stop more blacks. They patrol black hoods far more. Theres far more crime there.

Does anyone think ANY city in America with 30% or more black population...would produce stats any different?

DOJ report should've read: Ferguson PD is racist for saturating manpower in areas of higher crime.
that actually deals with none of the findings in the study but thanks

Sure it does you're just too dumb to know why.

Blacks stay in the jail longer? They're usually poorer...and cant make bail.
Blacks get harsher sentences? Yeah...due to rap sheets. A simple ticket of Driving With Suspended License...for say not paying a speeding ticket...gets a LOT worse for those with 3, 4, 5 prior charges than just 1.

The biggest one? Blacks are searched more...but are found less often to have contraband. Easy one. Blacks in crime infested hoods KNOW they're likely to get stopped. They're much better at hiding contraband. .and many times smart enough to not have it on them, or as its called, "riding dirty".

White kids in the burbs are idiots. They'll carry weed right in the ash tray.

Really...that racist email is the only controversy to me. Any real cop can read between the lines of all those "findings".

Blacks don't give a damn about reality or why things happen. They just bitch and wonder why their communities are hell holes.

Lets do a project. 100,000 people. 50% black 50% white. They live in two different areas.

Statistically. ..we know the 50,000 population black area will have a far higher crime rate.

You run Project Police Department. You have 100 cops.

Where you sending them? 50/50? Hell no. Thats dumb. You send most where the crime is.

If its 75/25...you send cops in by that rate.

Which means...a lot more cops in the black area.

Now....a year later the DOJ investigates.

And YOUR police department. ..stops more blacks than whites. You racist!!!

If the police stop doing it in black areas = more dead blacks and less businesses to hire them. So what the black community wants is its own destruction.

The report is nothing but a sham to show that holder actually did something official. What racist fools holder and obuthole are.

Cops send their manpower to areas with the most crime. In Ferguson. ..those were the poor black areas. Which is the same in most cities.

The DOJ can paint almost ANY police department racist so long as minority hoods have the most crime. Thats where most cops go.

So...no shit. They stop more blacks. They patrol black hoods far more. Theres far more crime there.

Does anyone think ANY city in America with 30% or more black population...would produce stats any different?

DOJ report should've read: Ferguson PD is racist for saturating manpower in areas of higher crime.

Blacks get harsher sentences? Yeah...due to rap sheets. A simple ticket of Driving With Suspended License...for say not paying a speeding ticket...gets a LOT worse for those with 3, 4, 5 prior charges than just 1.

The biggest one? Blacks are searched more...but are found less often to have contraband. Easy one. Blacks in crime infested hoods KNOW they're likely to get stopped. They're much better at hiding contraband. .and many times smart enough to not have it on them, or as its called, "riding dirty".

Really...that racist email is the only controversy to me. Any real cop can read between the lines of all those "findings".
you just made that up stop typing bullshit

Lets do a project. 100,000 people. 50% black 50% white. They live in two different areas.

Statistically. ..we know the 50,000 population black area will have a far higher crime rate.

You run Project Police Department. You have 100 cops.

Where you sending them? 50/50? Hell no. Thats dumb. You send most where the crime is.

If its 75/25...you send cops in by that rate.

Which means...a lot more cops in the black area.

Now....a year later the DOJ investigates.

And YOUR police department. ..stops more blacks than whites. You racist!!!

If the police stop doing it in black areas = more dead blacks and less businesses to hire them. So what the black community wants is its own destruction.

Great point if they stopped harassing and harassing blacks there won't be anyone available to work. The fact that they are in jail and can't work should be ignored.

Lol

To people(blacks) that don't give a damn about crime or common sense this doesn't matter.

you just made that up stop typing bullshit

Do you have any data supporting your case? The evidence shows that blacks commit 3-5 times the crime...So removing the police = more destruction of the black community.

No, blacks are the ones that are going to have to clean up.

So I guess the police shouldn't do anything beside watch from a distance. Blacks are a protected class that can do as they damn well please.

I wouldn't rebuild furgason and I hope no store does. Fuck that city! The police should disband.

I was thinking there is a middle ground between making jokes about blacks, abusing them and doing nothing

I guess yu missed all the attacks on the Catholics and the Irish by the KKK as well? Or the fact that over 1000 whites were hung by the KKK? The attacks and refusal to hire Catholics and Irish in the Northern States as well as the South? Wait I know what you will say... that was 100 years ago, right?

I'm sorry Matthew but I have to apologize because your history here doesn't suggest you are trying to lock up blacks for their own good. Now I realize that your daily rants about blacks is your way of helping.

I was thinking there is a middle ground between making jokes about blacks, abusing them and doing nothing

Can you give us the demographics of Ferguson?...For you, that means the number of black inhabitants, and the number of white inhabitants?

I guess yu missed all the attacks on the Catholics and the Irish by the KKK as well? Or the fact that over 1000 whites were hung by the KKK? The attacks and refusal to hire Catholics and Irish in the Northern States as well as the South? Wait I know what you will say... that was 100 years ago, right?

What blacks like closedcaption don't get is the reality that it was 100 years ago...This is happening now. If the police stood down murder, rape and violent crimes would sky rocket within the black community and they'd be worse off.

Of course, you can't convince someone that don't care to consider the evidence or use common sense. The fbi and dozens of police departments couldn't all be a bunch of racist with their data.

I'm sorry Matthew but I have to apologize because your history here doesn't suggest you are trying to lock up blacks for their own good. Now I realize that your daily rants about blacks is your way of helping.

Blacks like you that can't think logically or work to better your own community is exactly why I feel the way I do. Maybe if your people just looked in the mirror I'd join you to help build our cities up.

Blacks like you that can't think logically or work to better your own community is exactly why I feel the way I do. Maybe if your people just looked in the mirror I'd join you to help build our cities up.

Oh so you're not trying to help....why you said otherwise is beyond me

Forum List

Back