Justic department makes last ditch effor to block release of FISA memo

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
6e4c52ba-45e4-432f-9982-b6a3b4c37dd5.png
Justice Department Makes Last Ditch Effort to Block Release of FISA Memo

The Justice Department is making a last-ditch effort to prevent the release of a controversial memo alleging surveillance abuse involving the infamous Steele dossier.
-----------------------------------------------------------

And in another article on the same topic this is being said
cc0128a6-c2e5-4f8c-8b78-84a67c41d36d.png

A bombshell four-page “FISA memo” alleging egregious surveillance abuse by the FBI, DOJ and Obama administration, specifically names FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, according to the Daily Beast.
Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe All Named In FISA Memo, According To First Leak
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dossiers were mishandled but they'll just cover it up, make excuses tell their bs lies whatever they can use to stay in their current position.

Last edited:
I heard they actually said they wanted it vetted well before release so as not to damage national security. That isn’t really trying to block it.

• Banned
I heard they actually said they wanted it vetted well before release so as not to damage national security. That isn’t really trying to block it.

They're trying to block it there is to much proof in it that could send big wig people up the river, they should end up in prison but they wont.
Clinton and Obama both are in these documents .But hey nobody believes a fkn thing until their precious little MSM tells them while at the same time having no idea how MSM puts a false spin on it .

"Because of its sensitivity, lawmakers who have seen the document have refused to discuss its contents. But it is believed to allege that U.S. investigators improperly handled the Steele dossier and improperly obtained Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page."

Could the memo go the way the classified JFK files went?

If anyone thinks this government will ever be transparent, they really need to think again.

They're trying to block it there is to much proof in it that could send big wig people up the river, they should end up in prison but they wont.
Clinton and Obama both are in these documents .But hey nobody believes a fkn thing until their precious little MSM tells them while at the same time having no idea how MSM puts a false spin on it .

"Because of its sensitivity, lawmakers who have seen the document have refused to discuss its contents. But it is believed to allege that U.S. investigators improperly handled the Steele dossier and improperly obtained Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page."

How could they 'block it'? Didn't the memo get released by Alex Jones a couple of days ago?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Don't tell us we can't trust Infowars now! Where ever will you get your news?

How could they 'block it'?
Because the executive branch still controls all classified docs it sent to Congress and any references to them contained in Congressional docs.

Congress normally passes any docs they are going to release to the public by the appropriate executive branch offices for review of what needs redacting, etc.

If Congress disagrees witht he offices choices, they can 'appeal' the selections to the President for approval.

If the POTUS is inclined to block it, it is blocked unless the whole chamber votes to release it over the Presidents objections.

In this case Trump is likely to give Congress whatever they ask for.

Because the executive branch still controls all classified docs it sent to Congress and any references to them contained in Congressional docs.

Congress normally passes any docs they are going to release to the public by the appropriate executive branch offices for review of what needs redacting, etc.

If Congress disagrees witht he offices choices, they can 'appeal' the selections to the President for approval.

If the POTUS is inclined to block it, it is blocked unless the whole chamber votes to release it over the Presidents objections.

Again, you're missing my point. Per Mindwars, the memo was released 2 days ago by Alex Jones. MW has an entire thread about the topic.

Is babble about 'blocking' the memo today an admission that the memo has yet to be released?

Again, you're missing my point. Per Mindwars, the memo was released 2 days ago by Alex Jones. MW has an entire thread about the topic.

Is babble about 'blocking' the memo today an admission that the memo has yet to be released?

Lol, you are a fucking idiot and your questions answer themselves if you would just think for yourself.

Nunes hasn't asked for....anything. He hasn't asked anyone for declassification. He could begin the process of releasing the memo which takes 5 days. The president can stop the release within those 5 days. And if he doesn't, it goes public.

Nunes hasn't even started the process yet. Trump hasn't declassified anything, which he could do instantly.

Republicans have alluded to the memo for days. But they're stalling on taking any action to actually release it.

Lol, you are a fucking idiot and your questions answer themselves if you would just think for yourself.

And an otherwise civil conversation is tossed for pointless insults. Too bad. I was enjoying the discussion.

When you're ready to be civil, Jim, I'll be here.

When you're ready to be civil, Jim, I'll be here.

And when you decide to be HONEST I will be here, dude

If you believe I'm not being honest about MW claiming that the memo was already released, follow the link. The entire thread is still there.

If you believe that Nunes is taking action to declassify the memo, show me.

Forum List

Back