Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

No, you're not allowed to say anything. We're supposed to take atrocity after atrocity on the chin. Anybody who dares object to this barbarism or criticize Islamists, is immediately called a hater.

Meanwhile, the dead bodies of the innocents pile up.

strawman.

folks who obsessively hate Muslims, are haters.

these haters are even worse that they try to deflect hatred of Jews onto Muslims, by fanning the flames of anti-Muslim hatred.

It wasn't Jews flying airliners into the Twin Towers or the Pentagon...

If there is any bias or hatred towards Muslims in this country, it was created on that day, by Muslims, purporting to speak on behalf of a resurgent and militant Islam...

Islam suffers from a variety of fatal flaws...

Permission to engage in War... permission to engage in Violence... permission to Lie...

And the do-it-yourself, interpret-it-for-yourself spin that can so easily be put upon such Permissions, even if they give the appearance of specificity...

It is that so-easy-to-exploit Spin-Doctoring Vulnerability that makes it so damned dangerous to World Peace in a modern-day setting...

And so untrustworthy...

Last edited:
...Islam suffers from a variety of fatal flaws...

Permission to engage in War... permission to engage in Violence... permission to Lie...

Jews aren't allowed to engage in war..or engage in violence? lolol!!!!

you're soo full of shit.

If there is any bias or hatred towards Muslims in this country, it was created on that day, by Muslims, purporting to speak on behalf of a resurgent and militant Islam...

Jews have committed treason and espionage against the USA, in order to help Israel.

This justifies anti-Semitism, right?

according to your rules, it does.

No, you're not allowed to say anything. We're supposed to take atrocity after atrocity on the chin. Anybody who dares object to this barbarism or criticize Islamists, is immediately called a hater.

Meanwhile, the dead bodies of the innocents pile up.

strawman.

folks who obsessively hate Muslims, are haters.

these haters are even worse that they try to deflect hatred of Jews onto Muslims, by fanning the flames of anti-Muslim hatred.
Eh this is not about Jews or Israel. This is a thread about The daily Muslim killing of non Muslims, in the name of Islam. Pay attention, anti Semite.

...Islam suffers from a variety of fatal flaws...

Jews aren't allowed to engage in war..or engage in violence? lolol!!!!

you're soo full of shit.

I had Christianity in-mind, actually; pure Christianity, in keeping with the teachings of its Founder...

Oh, and, I am, indeed, full of shit...

But I am comforted in the knowledge that you are keeping me company in that regard and that your own accomplishments in the shit-shoveling department far exceed my own modest contributions...

Bait seen... bait evaluated as juvenile... bait set aside without further action.

Last edited:
Ten Commandments:

Thou shalt not murder
This shalt not lie
Thou shalt not bear false witness.

Case closed.

Jews have committed treason and espionage against the USA, in order to help Israel.

Wake me up when the Jews have flown four American airliners into oblivion over American skies and killed 3,000 Americans...

Last edited:
the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people.

less than .001% of them are violent extremists.

Probably closer to 2%

But 50% of Muslims remain silent when that 2% act. And 48% encourage the 2% - even though they don't directly act.
And half the Muslim world celebrated on 9-11 by burning American flags and eating sweets.

But Americans are the "haters".

No one is defending terrorism or religious extremism.

Yeah, actually you are,

We get - totally - that you hate Muslims.

We get it - anyone who hate America is to be defended, regardless of what atrocities they commit.

Muslims commit terror - WAH, can't judge on a tiny minority.

Whackjob shoots people - WAH, ban all guns from all citizens.

You leftists are fucked up - seriously.

Wake me up when the Jews have flown four American airliners into oblivion over American skies and killed 3,000 Americans...
:lmao:

:lmao:
Thanks... I thought it added something to the conversation, didn't you?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Probably closer to 2%

But 50% of Muslims remain silent when that 2% act. And 48% encourage the 2% - even though they don't directly act.

20 million violent Muslim extremists?

if that were true, they would have taken Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, years ago.

I agree that violent Muslim extremists are the enemy of society.

I also agree that those like you, who engage in apologetic's for terrorism, are enemies of society.

but peaceful Muslims are not the enemy.

Those who harbor, and provide aid and comfort to the terrorists are - and that is the majority of Muslims.

your viewing of all Muslims as the enemy that should be exterminated, is Nazi-like.

Muslims should be treated exactly like Nazis.

Nazism is a reprehensible belief system. But in this free nation, one is free to be a Nazi. We do not seek to kill, assault, or imprison Nazis - but neither do we excuse them. They are rightly shunned by decent people - as should be Muslims until Islam becomes moderate - which it is not.

The violence of Islam is the acts of the minority, but the attitude of the majority. That is a fact that we all know.

Forum List

Back