Just yesterday, Trump Tweeted...

No One Real thinks like this,other than lefty loons.

I am a registered republican since 1976.

I am not a blind dumb ass like most republicans today, however.

If you dont like what Trump has done thus far you have to be a loon.

Explain to me how a fiscal conservative like myself can be happy with what TRump has done till now.

Thanks

Record employment for starters.
So what did Trump do that makes your pussy hurt?

The same thing he did to your mothers pussy.

Maybe this is why I had left this site for 10 years, I don't recall. Could well be though.

Explain to me how a fiscal conservative like myself can be happy with what TRump has done till now.

Thanks

Maybe this is why I had left this site for 10 years, I don't recall. Could well be though.

I see you've forgotten the rules during your hiatus.
Oh..my Mother is on her deathbed.

The mainstream media in America are among he most respected of all Americans.

Fucking hysterical

Without them, right now, there is a good chance we would be in a dictatorship.

Even more hysterical.

Get a grip loon

I did not know we could call names here. Very cool!!!!!!!!

Can I get confirmation from a mod that is OK before I unleash?

Thanks
Shut up noob!

Seriously tho if you have on topic content included with your post you are usually ok.

Just yesterday Trump tweeted

"THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

Let me tell you what I have learned since Trump's election.

The mainstream media in America are among he most respected of all Americans. I long called firefighters the ultimate American heroes but since TRump's election I have added the main stream media to this select group.

My hat is off to all the great work the mainstream media does. Keeps us safe from the biggest threat of all. Lies from those we elect.

Must be a liberal journalist.

Suuuuuure you are.

crafts-uses-old-socks-22.jpg

The mainstream media in America are among he most respected of all Americans. I long called firefighters the ultimate American heroes but since TRump's election I have added the main stream media to this select group.

My hat is off to all the great work the mainstream media does. Keeps us safe from the biggest threat of all. Lies from those we elect.

Lol.

Thanks

I see you've forgotten the rules during your hiatus.
Oh..my Mother is on her deathbed.
Sorry, to hear your sad news. Be strong and have faith.

Trump has always been a major dickwad and asshole and always will be. As Ann Colter has insinuated and said, only the dumbest of his base pay attention to him anymore.

This is the same nut case that creates a new account every month to troll the board.
Except he's not trolling.
So he is just stupid?

Yah, right, registered Republican so pissed off that Trump is kicking the shit out of The Left Tard Deep State every day.
There is no Left Tard Deep State. I don't hear you giving all this shit to G5000, even though he's in exactly the same boat. You fucking right wing extremists are ruining your party and what makes your side worse than the left is that at least the left isn't supporting that miserable, worthless cocksucker Trump just to keep their power. It's disgusting. I hope the shellacking you took in 2018 repeats in an even bigger way in 2020. Repubs deserve it right now.

This is the same nut case that creates a new account every month to troll the board.
So he is just stupid?

Yah, right, registered Republican so pissed off that Trump is kicking the shit out of The Left Tard Deep State every day.
There is no Left Tard Deep State. I don't hear you giving all this shit to G5000, even though he's in exactly the same boat. You fucking right wing extremists are ruining your party and what makes your side worse than the left is that at least the left isn't supporting that miserable, worthless cocksucker Trump just to keep their power. It's disgusting. I hope the shellacking you took in 2018 repeats in an even bigger way in 2020. Repubs deserve it right now.

Our Party doesn't have the heads of The FBI and DOJ under Criminal Investigation for plotting sedition and COUP.

G5000 Putinbot is on Ignore.

So he is just stupid?

We're ruining our party?
Your party is cheering infanticide and open borders fer fukes sake!!
Everytime I give you credit for having a brain you turn around and make me rethink that.

Trump has always been a major dickwad and asshole and always will be. As Ann Colter has insinuated and said, only the dumbest of his base pay attention to him anymore.
I much prefer the MSM closely monitoring Trump, versus diligently covering up scandals and promoting corrupt pols like they did with BO and Cankles.

So he is just stupid?

We're ruining our party?
Everytime I give you credit for having a brain you turn around and make me rethink that.
No one supports infanticide OR open borders, but don't let me get in the way of a lying piece of Republican bumper sticker.

So he is just stupid?

We're ruining our party?
No one supports infanticide OR open borders, but don't let me get in the way of a lying piece of Republican bumper sticker.

Really?
So tell me OL why did beto say he would tear down the walls on our southern border?
Where not the ones talking about making the baby comfortable while the mother and doc talk about killing the baby.

Forum List

Back