Just who should be angry in this country? White men or......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every damn body else!!!

White men still hold a monopoly on good paying jobs,
White people with the same credentials of any other minority in this country still make more money and is more likely to be promoted
White women make more than black women doing the same exact job
White people are less likely to be pulled over and murdered by cops
White people still dominate all aspects of media value
White people still have privilege when it comes to housing and commerce in this country
White communities still dominate state revenue when it comes to building business in their areas, better housing, better schools, etc.
White children receive better education and opportunities than most minorities
White kids are more likely to afford and be accepted to college than most minorities
White worship is still the number one priority of this country
White people dominate our political landscape, both locally and federally.
Missing white people dominate our news cycle, 25 hours a day
I could go and on and on and on and on...so this bullshit about white people being angry??????

If these people are angry, its because a black man is in the white house, wallstreet sold them out and because Obama has out shined every predecessor since FDR....nuff said!!

Every damn body else!!!

White people with the same credentials of any other minority in this country still make more money and is more likely to be promoted
White people still have privilege when it comes to housing and commerce in this country
White communities still dominate state revenue when it comes to building business in their areas, better housing, better schools, etc.
White kids are more likely to afford and be accepted to college than most minorities
I could go and on and on and on and on...so this bullshit about white people being angry??????

If these people are angry, its because a black man is in the white house, wallstreet sold them out and because Obama has out shined every predecessor since FDR....nuff said!!

I agree. Obama has done nothing for minorities in the 8 years he's been in office. Time to give Republicans a chance to do what Liberals can't.

Maybe if non-white people started.....

1. Staying in school
2. Stopped committing so many violent crimes
3. Stopped having multiple kids before age 21 w no father and no job
4. Stopped being insubordinate and difficult to work with
5. Stopped resisting arrest
6. Stopped begging the government for freebies

Well.....the list could go on into the hundreds.

But there's a reason any individual in America is where they is (that's tigerred59 grammar).

Last edited:
  • Banned
Every damn body else!!!

I agree. Obama has done nothing for minorities in the 8 years he's been in office. Time to give Republicans a chance to do what Liberals can't.

Uh, didn't you saps vote in a congress to do just that? I rest my case!!

Bernie all the way and Obama you rock@

Every damn body else!!!

No.

We voted in a Congress to get government to leave us alone as much as possible.
YOU idiots voted a president in hoping he'd seize money from successful Americans and hand it out to you failures.

That's the difference.

Irresponsible behavior is why a person's life sucks....not their skin color.

• Banned
Every damn body else!!!

No.

YOU idiots voted a president in hoping he'd seize money from successful Americans and hand it out to you failures.

That's the difference.

Get the fuck out of here and deal with reality, white income levels under Obama has RISEN..factcheck.org. So this notion that you red white and vomit white motherfuckers are losing in this economic game is pure horseshit. And really the only failures in our society are you white motherfuckers who simply refuse to grow the fuck up, recognize that the world is changing and latching onto mindless mf's like Trump and Palin....that my dear delusional lump of horse shit, is failure. Thank God you fucks are some day gonna be a minority, the planet is sick of you people!!

Every damn body else!!!

If black men put the fawty down, got off their asses, quit crying about whatever whine de'jour and went to work, we would all be better off.

Every damn body else!!!

No.

That's the difference.

Get the fuck out of here and deal with reality, white income levels under Obama has RISEN..factcheck.org. So this notion that you red white and vomit white motherfuckers are losing in this economic game is pure horseshit. And really the only failures in our society are you white motherfuckers who simply refuse to grow the fuck up, recognize that the world is changing and latching onto mindless mf's like Trump and Palin....that my dear delusional lump of horse shit, is failure. Thank God you fucks are some day gonna be a minority, the planet is sick of you people!!

Everybody is losing in this economy.

Every damn body else!!!

No.

That's the difference.

Yes and its people like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, that top 1% that you morons are worshiping today. And a conservative congress who values big corporations that shit on all of us.

No.

That's the difference.

Yes and its people like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, that top 1% that you morons are worshiping today. And a conservative congress who values big corporations that shit on all of us.

That's right...blame it on everyone else.

As long as black folks blame their problems in everyone else, nothing will improve in the black community.

Every damn body else!!!

Maybe some white people are mad because there is a class of people of color who demand the things some white folks have busted ass to get while shuckin an jiving and generally being unwilling to lift a finger to help themselves. The whine has gotten old and has been for some time. Some folks just need to get their thumbs outta their asses and earn the lifestyle they envy.

Fucking whitey....

But look at who controls the public school lunch system....
We all know that he or she that controls the lunch menu controls the young hearts and minds.

Michelle obama.png

lunch.jpg

Forum List

Back