Just Typical: Black Food Stamp Recipients Complaining They Aren't Recieving Enough

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
These ungrateful black food stamp collectors are complaining that they aren't getting enough handouts. None of these people look like they're going hungry to me.

They aren't receiving "enough". They're receiving TOO MUCH (just like all other SNAP recipients)...... defined as ANYTHING.

The bitch has a gut...and is wearing an Armani sweater...bitching about not having enough food stamps?

You can tell they're all so well off. I'll bet a lot of them have refrigerators too.

Why do RWs vote for billions in corporate welfare that comes out of their pockets but have such a hissy over the poor getting food stamps?

The same RWs who want hungry children are anti-abortion. Bet on it.

They're fat.

Which by raw science means they CONSUME more calories than they burn (work).

As long as they are eating more than they work off I have no sympathies.

If they're out digging ditches and laying bricks and doing manual labor for 40 hours a week...if they need a bit more..fine. But that kind of work would disqualify them from food stamps. And THERE we have it.

You can tell they're all so well off. I'll bet a lot of them have refrigerators too.

Why do RWs vote for billions in corporate welfare that comes out of their pockets but have such a hissy over the poor getting food stamps?

The same RWs who want hungry children are anti-abortion. Bet on it.

That company may hire me.

That fat bitch in the Armani sweater complaining she doesnt get enough free shit.....will never offer anyone a job.

Thats the difference.

They're fat.

Which by raw science means they CONSUME more calories than they burn (work).

As long as they are eating more than they work off I have no sympathies.

If they're out digging ditches and laying bricks and doing manual labor for 40 hours a week...if they need a bit more..fine. But that kind of work would disqualify them from food stamps. And THERE we have it.

Not true.

Threads like this is why I so despise the phony christians.

frabz-i-dont-think-you-understand-be09ab_zps3251e8c8.jpg

Forum List

Back