Just turned on the game. Um it's 23-0 Angels in the 4th inning!

Once teams get down by ten runs, they often put their worst pitcher in the game. I've even seen them put their shortstop on the pitchers mound.

Me neither.

I'm getting disgusted with the Astros relievers,they were one of the best units in baseball last year now they constantly cost us games.
While we do have a lot of players out they better get back soon or the Stros are fucked.

Jeez. Drury, Moniak, and Renfroe each have 4 RBI. Ohtani is only 1-5 with one RBI. Trout hit a solo HR and already has been given the rest of the game off. :laugh:

The Rockies got the prized former Cub Kris Bryant in free agency, a 7 year, $182 million dollar contract signed last year, and he has been a major bust. Anthony Rendon has also signed a massive contract with the Angels and he is a massive bust. Both teams need these guys to play up to their salary.

The Rockies got the prized former Cub Kris Bryant in free agency, a 7 year, $182 million dollar contract signed last year, and he has been a major bust. Anthony Rendon has also signed a massive contract with the Angels and he is a massive bust. Both teams need these guys to play up to their salary.
The Angels seem to underperform for their team budgets over the years.

Forum List

Back