Just To Confirm....

that everything we on the Right have said about Obama, Iran, nuclear weapons.....is true and correct....
That would be true............if it wasn't completely wrong.

Iran Nuclear Deal: Debunking the Myths
Iran Nuclear Deal: Debunking the Myths - Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation

"the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site."

Why would anybody believe that Iran would give up or even delay their nuclear weapons capability? Why would anybody believe they would even slow down their progress, these guys think we are total fools and scum to be killed asap.

Fear of offending their masters.

Democrat voters have perfected this method of getting through life:

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.' RICHARD BADALAMENTE

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.'
What an elegant description of Trumpery. Thanks.

that everything we on the Right have said about Obama, Iran, nuclear weapons.....is true and correct....

Iran Nuclear Deal: Debunking the Myths - Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation

"the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site."
Claim 8: The deal won’t work because Iran is going to cheat.
The Facts:
The deal is not based on trust; it’s based on verification. The IAEA will have 24/7 access to Iran’s known nuclear facilities and will be closely monitoring Iran’s supply chain of nuclear materials, centrifuge production lines, and any purchases that might be used for a nuclear program. The deal also provides timely inspections to any undeclared facilities where suspected nuclear activity may be occurring. If Iran does cheat, they will be caught and sanctions will be re-imposed.

There are also aspects of the deal that Iran can’t easily undo. Iran must dismantle two-thirds of its installed centrifuges, remove 98% of its uranium stockpile, and permanently alter the Arak Plutonium reactor before it receives any relief from economic sanctions. These actions will be verified by the IAEA and will greatly increase the time it would take Iran to obtain weapons-grade nuclear material.

The deal goes to great lengths to buttress major points of the agreement. For example, the deal does not just put limitations on centrifuge production, it also puts limitations on rotor production, and on the machines that make the rotors. The subsidiary commitments that Iran has made for the agreement are truly impressive.

Rejecting this deal means no restrictions, no verification, and no inspections of Iran’s nuclear program. Even if Iran cheats, we’ll know far more about Iran’s nuclear activities than we do now. And that will mean that all of the alternatives—including the least desirable, military action—will be more effective.

The Facts:
The deal is not based on trust; it’s based on verification. The IAEA will have 24/7 access to Iran’s known nuclear facilities and will be closely monitoring Iran’s supply chain of nuclear materials, centrifuge production lines, and any purchases that might be used for a nuclear program. The deal also provides timely inspections to any undeclared facilities where suspected nuclear activity may be occurring. If Iran does cheat, they will be caught and sanctions will be re-imposed.

There are also aspects of the deal that Iran can’t easily undo. Iran must dismantle two-thirds of its installed centrifuges, remove 98% of its uranium stockpile, and permanently alter the Arak Plutonium reactor before it receives any relief from economic sanctions. These actions will be verified by the IAEA and will greatly increase the time it would take Iran to obtain weapons-grade nuclear material.

The deal goes to great lengths to buttress major points of the agreement. For example, the deal does not just put limitations on centrifuge production, it also puts limitations on rotor production, and on the machines that make the rotors. The subsidiary commitments that Iran has made for the agreement are truly impressive.

Rejecting this deal means no restrictions, no verification, and no inspections of Iran’s nuclear program. Even if Iran cheats, we’ll know far more about Iran’s nuclear activities than we do now. And that will mean that all of the alternatives—including the least desirable, military action—will be more effective.

You're sweatin,' aren't you, you dunce.

I just proved that there were never any real inspections.....exactly as the Muslim former-President designed the sell-out.

See if you can get that Obama shoe-polish off your tongue, it's soooooooo unattractive.

All my post I mean ALL my post are reality and straight facts. I don’t fucking lie.

What is hitler and NAZIs has anything to do with with your ignorance?

Name calling proved yourself you losing. You don’t want me to call you politicalshit.

No vulgarity.

Post as though you were an adult.

My name is Charwin not Chamberlain. YOU GOT THAT?

Is that mean you hate black just how you hate Obama posting al these nonsense lying crap?

Chamberlain was an appeaser, just as you are.

As you've admitted....by not responding to the question ...
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

....there was no reason to allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, and far more reason not to pay them to continue their nuclear program.

.jpg[/IMG]

There was no reason to allow Iran to get nuclear weapons.

You are absolutely right. What do you think Trump is doing right now? They are now making nuclear weapons. That’s nice.

By Obama the 10 years allowing the Iranians to continue their nuclear is to buy time. For a regime change. Most of the younger generations today don’t like the hardcore old ayatollah supporters. I’ve been to Iran twice and know lots of Iranian here and they hate to be called terrorist sponsors.

That took generations to build that kind of hatred. Here comes Trump. Applied sanctions hurting every part of Iranian livelihood. Now they hate us.

People chanting Death to America before the sanctions are in minor in numbers and old. Now younger generations are all together against America.

I thought we supposed to build friendship to gain access and to help make regimes changes for the good. Not to create more enemies.

1. Trump is using sanctions, and pressure on those nations who are business partners of Iran.

2. He voiced approval of protesters in Iran, something Obama wouldn't do.

Know where that policy was used successfully before?

The greatest President in the last 100 years used economic pressure to bring the only other superpower to its knees.
....Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.
Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p. , p.185

Reagan thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

1. Thus created more enemies. What made you think they will abandon their nuclear program now. Bottom line because of dumb Trump Iran is now making nuclear weapons.

You can twist however you want keep blaming Obama. You are losing the arguments.

2. The Iranians hate Trump now. How can you even say that when first year of office banned Iran from coming to this country. Followed by sanctions.

The last anti government protests is a very small number.
You and especially Donny do not understand how this works. So let me update your dumb ignorance..... Let me repeat it again.

The younger generations do not like these old timers hardliners. They don’t want to be called terrorist supporters. Iran has a better future without terrorism. It took generations for that hatred to build up. They like iPhones, western style clothings, music etc etc etc. Iran has changed that hard liners are having a hard time clamping it down.

Here comes Donny boy destroyed all of that with the sanctions ruining their livelihood from food to medical need.

The last anti Iran government was and very rare chance we can get. But in a small numbers.

Just imagine if Donny boy the dumbest and inept president we’ve seen is not the president.
Just imagine how many millions anti government protestors could have been. By this time or later this year just maybe they have a new government by now.

Last edited:
Under Obama. Have they produced nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons? The answer is NO.

Under Trump. They are now producing nuclear grade uranium to make nuclear weapons. Answer is YES.

Iran sponsor terrorism is absolutely right.

So under Trump did stop Iranian from sponsoring terrorism? Hell NO.

Trump cowardly abandoned an ally in northern Syria just for the sake Putin and Assad with heavy close ties with Iran. Iraq is kicking us out because of Trump paving a way for the Iranians.

I understand that your side called Hussein god, Jesus, and the messiah, but he wasn't.....really.

Since he wasn't omniscient and SINCE THERE WERE NEVER ANY REAL INSPECTIONS....you can't know what they were doing.

Latest evidence is that they were enriching uranium all along.....exactly as Hussein wished.

Have the inspectors complained before of any violations? Have the other countries that signed with the agreement complaint of any violations?

The answer is NO.

Here’s Trump. With no evidence of what he is saying. Iran is in violations. BULLSHIT.

Latest evidence? What latest evidence? How can you even say or tell latest evidence when they are not even letting inspectors coming in? Where is the evidence? How is that even possible?

This new head of IAEA inspectors is full of cow dung. We have evidence. What evidence?

There’s no such thing as hiding a nuclear facilities. It’s just impossible. If that is possible then we or the Russians can just build nuclear facilities under ground or somewhere.

Read this link to upgrade your ignorance. I’m very sure you never heard this before. Meaning if a truck load carrying raw uranium grade materials moving from remote to a facility. Means they are making bombs...... That was also part of the inspection.

Locating uranium deposits with satellite data

"Have the inspectors complained before of any violations?"

Of course.

"Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions ‘Snapback’"

Iran has been blocking inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) from accessing key sites that the watchdog group has cited for having traces of undisclosed nuclear materials, fueling speculation that Tehran is again engaged in the secret construction of nuclear weapons-grade material.

Recently installed IAEA chief Rafael Griossi took the unprecedented step this week of going public about Iran's intransigence, telling Reuters on Tuesday the Islamic Republic is not living up to multiple commitments under the landmark nuclear accord.

"We have insisted and despite all our efforts we have not been able to get that [access], ..."
Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions 'Snapback'

As I have always said, there were never meant to be any inspections.

You are lying. Yes and yes there were inspected.

Like I said many times. Do you read your link or you just stared at it?

This dude Grossi like I already said is full of cow dung making non sense BULLSHIT statement. He is part and heavily involved with Iran nuclear program..

Look at the dates when making those statements..... Oh! Iran is not allowing us to inspect the facilities. Of course idiot. Why should the Iranians let you any more of those inspections? After Trump very violated the agreement?

What part of that don’t you understand the reality of dumb foreign policy?

I actually understand you better than you understand yourself: it's cowardice.

That Very Same Fear.

1.There is a palpable fear among Democrat/Liberals supporters to confront, or even question, the statements, the agenda, of their elites….even when evidence to the contrary of the propaganda is presented….or even when the headquarters reverses itself a full 180°.

2. A particularly clear illustration of the mindless obedience by followers can be seen during WWII. At the behest of the Soviet Commintern, as the archives reveals, the American Peace Mobilization committee was formed in April of ’41. Its function was to support the Soviet line which was to aid Hitler, their ally, and to bring progressives aboard, protest against the lend-lease program to aid Britain…they paraded in front of the White House, chanting “FDR is a fascist, …he’s starting a war!’ In mid-protest, on June 22, 1941, they became pro-war! The Germans had broken their agreement with the Soviets, and invaded Russia! Suddenly the group was for lend-lease, and FDR wasn’t a fascist…and they were all for war with the Nazis.

This sort of thing is motivated by either ideology or fear.

3. Jung Chang, writing her memoires of life under Mao, points to that sort of lock-step obedience.

“The lesson was that Mao’s authority was unchallengeable—even though he was clearly in the wrong. Officials could see that no matter how high up you were—and no matter what your standing—if you offended Mao you would fall into disgrace. They also knew that you could not speak your mind and resign, or even resign quietly: resignation was seen as an unacceptable protest. There was no opting out. The mouths of the Party as well as the people were now tightly sealed.”

Truth had no meaning…the party line was all that mattered, hence, your lying for Obama.

Do you honestly expect me to read and believe your post? I only read the first and last paragraph. What difference does it make? Your posts are made up of lies.

No I’m not lying. I don’t lie otherwise I’ll be violating my own strict principles.
All my post are reality and straight facts.

I know YOU are a LIAR big time posting all these nonsense unreliable link that catered to your lies and hatred to a black president.

The Facts:

I just proved that there were never any real inspections.....exactly as the Muslim former-President designed the sell-out.

See if you can get that Obama shoe-polish off your tongue, it's soooooooo unattractive.

Really? You You YOU proved there were really no inspections. LOL.

Where and how did came up with 24 and 45 days? I noticed you don’t have a link to back it up.

You make it sounds dealing or working with nuclear weapons can just willy willy clean up that easy. This is like you are and referring to building a concrete building let it dry use it then dismantle it.
It doesn’t work that way my dear. You do know that we also use satellite to monitor this program.

So?

"Iran threatens to withdraw from nuclear weapons treaty"
Iran threatens to withdraw from nuclear weapons treaty

Which one? There have been several. There have also been agreements, not treaties.

That's the Guardian.....take it up with them.

And.....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Really? I mean REALLY? This is exactly what I’m talking about. Either you are ignorant or lying or both.

It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal.
Where do you think they are today?

Here comes Trump policy. Like I already said. By end of next year they have enough uranium to make nuclear weapons.
Tell me how dumb is your kid?

"It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal."

The 'deal' was to guarantee nuclear weapons to 7th century savages....good plan?

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Your post is nothing but pure delusional. Like I said many times. You are LYING.

you do know she is slightly nuts, right? You do know this...

I didnt know political chick is an Asian. Let me guess a Filipino?

Filipino is largest minority trump supporters here and around the world at 77% greater than Israel at 71%.

More statistics made on spot.

upload_2020-3-7_20-23-44.png

upload_2020-3-7_20-24-16.png

Which one? There have been several. There have also been agreements, not treaties.

That's the Guardian.....take it up with them.

And.....

Really? I mean REALLY? This is exactly what I’m talking about. Either you are ignorant or lying or both.

It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal.
Where do you think they are today?

Here comes Trump policy. Like I already said. By end of next year they have enough uranium to make nuclear weapons.
Tell me how dumb is your kid?

"It’s been 5 years since Obama made a deal with the Iranians. They were very close in making nuclear grade uranium to make a nuclear bomb. Without Obama’s deal."

The 'deal' was to guarantee nuclear weapons to 7th century savages....good plan?

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Your post is nothing but pure delusional. Like I said many times. You are LYING.

you do know she is slightly nuts, right? You do know this...

No. I didn’t know.

The Facts:

Where and how did came up with 24 and 45 days? I noticed you don’t have a link to back it up.

You make it sounds dealing or working with nuclear weapons can just willy willy clean up that easy. This is like you are and referring to building a concrete building let it dry use it then dismantle it.
It doesn’t work that way my dear. You do know that we also use satellite to monitor this program.

I always provided links....it was in an earlier post that you read.

"In conclusion, according to the agreement, Iran can continue its uranium enrichment program and continue developing its weapon program at its many military sites, and every time the IAEA suspects anything, the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site."
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/obama_and_irans_nuclear_lies.html#ixzz5nH0Ua9im

"How Iran Will Wriggle Free of Inspections

First: the JCPOA specifies that if the IAEA has concerns regarding undeclared activities, it should first raise the matter with Iran. If the regime’s response proves unsatisfying, the IAEA could then request access to a facility, triggering the 24-day timeline. But the JCPOA leaves unspecified the time Tehran would have to answer the initial IAEA expression of concern — although such a step would, of course, tip off those attempting to conceal illicit activities."
How Iran Will Wriggle Free of Inspections

"Iran Inspections in 24 Days? Not Even Close
Iran can easily stretch out the inspection of suspect nuclear sites for three months or more."
Iran Inspections in 24 Days? Not Even Close

There were never meant to be inspections.....Hussein Obama simply guaranteed the 7th century savages nuclear weapons.

The Facts:

"In conclusion, according to the agreement, Iran can continue its uranium enrichment program and continue developing its weapon program at its many military sites, and every time the IAEA suspects anything, the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site."
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/obama_and_irans_nuclear_lies.html#ixzz5nH0Ua9im

First: the JCPOA specifies that if the IAEA has concerns regarding undeclared activities, it should first raise the matter with Iran. If the regime’s response proves unsatisfying, the IAEA could then request access to a facility, triggering the 24-day timeline. But the JCPOA leaves unspecified the time Tehran would have to answer the initial IAEA expression of concern — although such a step would, of course, tip off those attempting to conceal illicit activities."

Iran can easily stretch out the inspection of suspect nuclear sites for three months or more."

There were never meant to be inspections.....Hussein Obama simply guaranteed the 7th century savages nuclear weapons.

Exactly. Coming from a bias worthless piece of garbage link catered to your hate of Obama.
Try again.

The Facts:

Exactly. Coming from a bias worthless piece of garbage link catered to your hate of Obama.
Try again.

Let's review

1. Obama is and has always been Muslim,....and convince the easily led, otherwise.

2. Largely because of this, he always intended the barbarians of Iran to have nuclear weapons to use, first, on Israel, and then on Western nations.

3. One Obama policy after another is anti-America.....from open borders, and telling illegals to vote, to paying Iran for terrorism and their nuclear program.
Giving them the latest drone technology.....

4. It takes a certain sort of fool to be oblivious to the facts......raise your paw.

Forum List

Back