Zone1 Just sayin... whole lot of hypocrisy goin on

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Just sayin... whole lot of hypocrisy goin on

I find it interesting that the same anti-Catholic posters who always want to point their gnarly finger at past Catholic clergy who sinned never want to confess their own sins. The Bible says (and the Catholic Church confirms all that is legitimate Scripture) "Confess your sins to one another"

I don't see much confession going on... just Oh My! People surely can focus on the sins of DEAD people they never even knew who happened to be Catholic some 500 years ago or whatever.

you know the saying:

Point your finger at someone and there are 3 pointing back at yourself.

• Banned
1srelluc does not want to confess his sins. He knows Christians will not approve. I've read some of his posts and can somewhat speculate what his sins are... hint: lust... possibly objectifying women

I find it interesting that the same anti-Catholic posters who always want to point their gnarly finger at past Catholic clergy who sinned never want to confess their own sins. The Bible says (and the Catholic Church confirms all that is legitimate Scripture) "Confess your sins to one another"

I don't see much confession going on... just Oh My! People surely can focus on the sins of DEAD people they never even knew who happened to be Catholic some 500 years ago or whatever.

you know the saying:

Was it 500 years ago when the Catholic Church cooperated with the Nazis? I didn't think that was that long ago.

you know the saying:

Sounds like one particular Jewish poster I know that blames Christians for persecuting Jews for “2000 years”….even though Christians were a minority and persecuted for hundreds of years.

Nazis did not like the Catholic Chruch. They wanted the state to control everything, even religion.
just like the new Nazis of the 21st century aka the elite dims

and some people are stupid enough.. clueless enough.. KoolAid drinking enough to buy it

The Deputy is FICTION

geez

and it is full of LIEs about the pope (supposed 2b him anyhow).. Few people have ever been lied about mor than Pius XII. I read a whole book on this topic and a lot of other articles, etc..

you anticatholics always bring up Pius XII and ALWAYS forget that he harbored Jews in monasteries and the Vatican itself, saving many many lives.

So much for him hating Jews and not helping them... lots of disgusting anti-Christ LIARS in the world. Maybe people should read things written by those afraid of going to Hell for lying, ie devout Catholics...

Sounds like one particular Jewish poster I know that blames Christians for persecuting Jews for “2000 years”….even though Christians were a minority and persecuted for hundreds of years.
and there were Christians who helped the Jews in WWII and even risked their lives to help save them

Forum List

Back