Just reminded of Donald Trump's most vile and disgusting lie. Is there one worse?

Trump's told some pretty disgusting and vile lies. Like when he said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. That was awful.

Then he said he made the first black president PROVE he was an American. Pretty disgusting.

He said he would bring back jobs when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back.

He said he would make healthcare better. Now we know tens of millions will be losing their healthcare. Including children and the elderly.

Any of those would make him anathema to normal Americans.

That one, saying he lost hundreds of friends when the Towers fell. He never repeated that lie again and never went to a single funeral for any of those hundreds of friends he "lost".
To me, that's the most disgusting and vile lie he's told.

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

"The attack at Benghazi was due to a YouTube video".

Far worse than anything before or since.

The only people who keep up that lie are Republicans. Or do you have a link to President Obama actually saying that? Please, no short clips cut into the middle of, where he is talking about the riots that video sparked in 18 countries that you guys always try to spin it and say he's talking about Benghazi...Transcripts would be better.

And more than 50 people died and hundreds were injured. No one knows what role that video played, if any. I suspect it got the ball rolling.

One could say the same thing about the solar wind. Perhaps it got the ball rolling. In other words, your post is a big meaningless pile of crap. There's no evidence the video had a thing to do with it. It was a convenient diversion to take attention off of Obama and Hillary's disastrous foreign policy.

Republicans keep saying we should name one Trump lie. Well, this lie is on tape and it's vile. So far, what is their excuse?

Republicans keep saying we should name one Trump lie. Well, this lie is on tape and it's vile. So far, what is their excuse?
I'm curious. Just how do you know this is a lie? Can you validate your "opinion"? Do you have proof?

Trump's told some pretty disgusting and vile lies. Like when he said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. That was awful.

Then he said he made the first black president PROVE he was an American. Pretty disgusting.

He said he would bring back jobs when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back.

He said he would make healthcare better. Now we know tens of millions will be losing their healthcare. Including children and the elderly.

That one, saying he lost hundreds of friends when the Towers fell. He never repeated that lie again and never went to a single funeral for any of those hundreds of friends he "lost".

Anyone have a worse one?

Nope. You and Lawrence O'Donnell nailed it.

Is that the Lawrence O'Donnell who declared that Trump will NEVER be nominated?

The same Lawrence O'Donnell who declared that Trump will NEVER be elected president?

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

"The attack at Benghazi was due to a YouTube video".

Far worse than anything before or since.

The only people who keep up that lie are Republicans. Or do you have a link to President Obama actually saying that? Please, no short clips cut into the middle of, where he is talking about the riots that video sparked in 18 countries that you guys always try to spin it and say he's talking about Benghazi...Transcripts would be better.

And more than 50 people died and hundreds were injured. No one knows what role that video played, if any. I suspect it got the ball rolling.

One could say the same thing about the solar wind. Perhaps it got the ball rolling. In other words, your post is a big meaningless pile of crap. There's no evidence the video had a thing to do with it. It was a convenient diversion to take attention off of Obama and Hillary's disastrous foreign policy.

Exactly.

I'm curious. Just how do you know this is a lie? Can you validate your "opinion"? Do you have proof?
Trump said hundreds of his friends, but couldn't name one. And he didn't go to a single funeral.

You guys demand proof that Obama was born here.

Double standard much?

Trump said hundreds of his friends, but couldn't name one. And he didn't go to a single funeral.

Double standard much?
Nope.

Demanded proof from Obama - demanded proof from you.

Sounds pretty consistent to me.

You have proof that he couldn't name one? Or proof he didn't go to a single funeral?

In other words, your post is a big meaningless pile of crap. There's no evidence the video had a thing to do with it. It was a convenient diversion

Khaled Abdullah, an ultraconservative Salafi in Egypt, showed the clip dubbed into Arabic on September 8. The trailer's YouTube view-count skyrockets.

The Muslims have rioted over a book, and some cartoons. What makes you think they wouldn't riot over what their Mullahs told them about the stupid clip?

Double standard much?
Nope.

Demanded proof from Obama - demanded proof from you.

Sounds pretty consistent to me.

You have proof that he couldn't name one? Or proof he didn't go to a single funeral?
You demand proof from Obama, making a US Citizen prove he was born here.

But you don't demand proof from Trump's outrageous claim?

All I could find was stuff like this:

Donald Trump says he gave $500k out of his own pocket to help 9/11 victims | Daily Mail Online

and this:

Donald Trump and 9/11: the lies, exaggerations and eye-popping claims

Forum List

Back