Just Released Footage From Jan 6th Shows Cops Shooting Tear Gas Into Crowd Causing The Riot

Billo_Really Deflection noted from you on the evidence presented in the op by mudwhistle you are a fucking liar that trump incited an insurrection as we have constantly heard in your lunatic babbles the past two years,nice deflection from the evidence given mudwhistle presented thst the dc police committed treason thst day against the American people. :yes_text12: :thup: You were very smart not to pursue a career as a lawyer,you would lose every case for everyone of your clients sense this is your trademark when given evidence thst proves you are a liar and proven wrong commie lover-:scared1:

As you just demonstrated in this lame ass rebuttal.:thup::yes_text12:

Yes you are a chicken at admitting when you have been proven wrong,no need to announce thst to everyone,the entire board is aware of thst fact.

Your rebutall in your first post to mudwhistle on this thread on the evidence he presented is another classic for the ages I can add on to my thread in the flame zone of your excellent debating skills you posses to refute evidence I can add on there. :thankusmile:

Boy you sure showed mudwhistle,you sure showed him and refuted his evidence. :rofl: :laughing0301:
The only thing you've proven, is you like sucking emoji cock.

Billo_Really Deflection noted from you on the evidence presented in the op by mudwhistle you are a fucking liar that trump incited an insurrection as we have constantly heard in your lunatic babbles the past two years,nice deflection from the evidence given mudwhistle presented thst the dc police committed treason thst day against the American people. :yes_text12: :thup: You were very smart not to pursue a career as a lawyer,you would lose every case for everyone of your clients sense this is your trademark when given evidence thst proves you are a liar and proven wrong commie lover-:scared1:

As you just demonstrated in this lame ass rebuttal.:thup::yes_text12:

Yes you are a chicken at admitting when you have been proven wrong,no need to announce thst to everyone,the entire board is aware of thst fact.

Your rebutall in your first post to mudwhistle on this thread on the evidence he presented is another classic for the ages I can add on to my thread in the flame zone of your excellent debating skills you posses to refute evidence I can add on there. :thankusmile:

Boy you sure showed mudwhistle,you sure showed him and refuted his evidence. :rofl: :laughing0301:
How come all the J6 insurrectionists including proud bois and oath keepers claim they were there because of the former 1-term fuck.

Forum List

Back