Just racking in the dough

No, you did not mean it. You could not have.

Submit your headline to a newspaper editor and see if it's accepted. It won't be, I guarantee it.

Either way, spelling, grammar or syntax errors in posts do not bother me. I understand the time constraints.

Is this a newspaper? Do we have an editor I must vet my thread titles through? And it did bother you enough to make an ignorant post and continue to post on it.

Just because someone has a certain adjusted gross income doesn't mean that's how much money they made! They are all kinds of tax writeoffs and loop holes that these people can through to make it look like they make a lot less money and pay less taxes.

It also doesn't reflect how much they own. It's not a reflection on their total wealth, just their income. There's a huge difference.

Keep in mind, Cheney has way more benefits through Haliburton than just money. That's also the money they LEGALLY made, who knows what Cheney is making in under the table bribes and gifts for his sweetheart deals.

Right, 2 million in AGI, 107 million in writeoffs, bribes, and benifits to even get to Clinton's AGI....uhh...huh....right.....

Keep drinking the Koolade...moron

I'm apologize, I did not mean to offend you.

Yet another grammatical error!

It's cool, everyone has their moments throwing in an accidental letter or using the wrong words to get a point across.

It's the people that make a big FUCKING DEAL about it that can go lunch fuck their god damn mothers!

If you're not intelligent enough to figure out the point of the subject matter within the FORUM, due to one misguided or misspelled word, then you're probably not intelligent enough to debate the material within.

Everybody makes mistakes big guy:eusa_wall:

I’m just curious here. Does anyone know of any other ex-president who has amassed a fortune after leaving office by cashing in on the presidency like Clinton has?

I’m just curious here. Does anyone know of any other ex-president who has amassed a fortune after leaving office by cashing in on the presidency like Clinton has?

All of them.

President Bush PLANS to do the same, he SAID SO.

As Far as what Cheney and Bush made last year, WE CAN'T SEE SUCH...

NOT if they own stock...the increased value in their stock will not show on earned income untill they go to sell it.

So, they could be raking in millions, and unless the stock is sold, none of us would know...

care

Yup, Clinton didn't commit a crime when he LIED to a judge

Once again Retired, you are making that statement, not me. I said he was
WRONG and BROKE the LAW when he perjured himself.

And Clinton at least had the balls to take an oath. Your little Dick and Junior refused to take an oath. Oh, right, they had nothing to lie about. Must have kool aid dribbling out your shoes.

I know why you are a Bush worshipper. You do the same shit. You just post whatever you want and hope it flies.

Can you ever disagree without your "dumbshit" verbal vomit. Once could get the impression that you are not a very harpy person.

I believe the money they made, those dumb hillbillies (you are such an elitists) was made after 2001. I don't think he was in office them.

Does Cheney still has a blind trust in Haliburton that he hasn't sold? Is He is making big bucks off the death of our troops. :evil:

Once again Retired, you are making that statement, not me. I said he was
WRONG and BROKE the LAW when he perjured himself.

And Clinton at least had the balls to take an oath. Your little Dick and Junior refused to take an oath. Oh, right, they had nothing to lie about. Must have kool aid dribbling out your shoes.

I know why you are a Bush worshipper. You do the same shit. You just post whatever you want and hope it flies.

Can you ever disagree without your "dumbshit" verbal vomit. Once could get the impression that you are not a very harpy person.

I believe the money they made, those dumb hillbillies (you are such an elitists) was made after 2001. I don't think he was in office them.

Does Cheney still has a blind trust in Haliburton that he hasn't sold? Is He is making big bucks off the death of our troops. :evil:

Sure thing, you are the worst partisan person on this board. You are delusional and routinely post crap that makes little sense and is factually untrue. But do keep up the good work.

Sure thing, you are the worst partisan person on this board. You are delusional and routinely post crap that makes little sense and is factually untrue. But do keep up the good work

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and you are mr objective. What a blind little person you are.

I admit I am a liberal and think Bush is the worst president in our life time. You are just or more biased than I am but can't see it.

You also are the master of personal attack and name calling. As in dumbshit, etc.

Please post your facts that make my posts so untrue and dimensional.:eusa_liar:

Have a nice Weekend.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and you are mr objective. What a blind little person you are.

I admit I am a liberal and think Bush is the worst president in our life time. You are just or more biased than I am but can't see it.

You also are the master of personal attack and name calling. As in dumbshit, etc.

Please post your facts that make my posts so untrue and dimensional.:eusa_liar:

Have a nice Weekend.

Lets see, I think Bush was a poor choice for the Republican party, BUT just as you stated on Obama and Clinton, my choice in 2000 and 2004 was him or do not vote. Gore and Kerry were not an option. Hell the fact is in 2004 the Dems had a lock on winning, all they had to do was pick someone the people could vote for, instead they picked " reporting for duty" Kerry. A liar, a snob, a blue blooded idiot and so liberal middle America rejected him. And in the process they alienated part of their own party, or I guess Lieberman was really a closet Republican right?

If Bush is the worst President ever, what does that say about Kerry? In Gore's case he gets a pass since Bush hadn't been President yet. But with Kerry, AMERICA had 4 YEARS of Bush and who did they pick?

Cheney got this righties right where he wants them: LOST.

"Mr. Cheney is the driving force behind the Bush administration’s theory of the “unitary executive,” which holds that no one, including Congress and the courts, has the power to supervise or regulate the actions of the president. Just as he pays little attention to old-fangled notions of the separation of powers, Mr. Cheney does not overly bother himself about the bright line that should exist between his last job as chief of the energy giant Halliburton and his current one on the public payroll.

From 2001 to 2005, Mr. Cheney received “deferred salary payments” from Halliburton that far exceeded what taxpayers gave him. Mr. Cheney still holds hundreds of thousands of stock options that have ballooned by millions of dollars as Halliburton profited handsomely from the war in Iraq."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/03/opinion/03sun2.html

Cheney got this righties right where he wants them: LOST.

"Mr. Cheney is the driving force behind the Bush administration’s theory of the “unitary executive,” which holds that no one, including Congress and the courts, has the power to supervise or regulate the actions of the president. Just as he pays little attention to old-fangled notions of the separation of powers, Mr. Cheney does not overly bother himself about the bright line that should exist between his last job as chief of the energy giant Halliburton and his current one on the public payroll.

From 2001 to 2005, Mr. Cheney received “deferred salary payments” from Halliburton that far exceeded what taxpayers gave him. Mr. Cheney still holds hundreds of thousands of stock options that have ballooned by millions of dollars as Halliburton profited handsomely from the war in Iraq."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/03/opinion/03sun2.html

SO? Does getting elected suddenly mean you forfeit money owed you legally? If so provide us with a law , regulation or Constitutional section that says so.

Lets see, I think Bush was a poor choice for the Republican party, BUT just as you stated on Obama and Clinton, my choice in 2000 and 2004 was him or do not vote. Gore and Kerry were not an option. Hell the fact is in 2004 the Dems had a lock on winning, all they had to do was pick someone the people could vote for, instead they picked " reporting for duty" Kerry. A liar, a snob, a blue blooded idiot and so liberal middle America rejected him. And in the process they alienated part of their own party, or I guess Lieberman was really a closet Republican right?

If Bush is the worst President ever, what does that say about Kerry? In Gore's case he gets a pass since Bush hadn't been President yet. But with Kerry, AMERICA had 4 YEARS of Bush and who did they pick?

I know this is off-topic but I had to add this. Lieberman, in my opinion, is such an obvious Israeli mole.

I don't know about the mole, thing, but he sure is a dorky looking and acting person.

If Bush is the worst President ever, what does that say about Kerry?

Nothing. There is no logic in your argument.

Let's just admit that the Swiftboating was a successful smear campaign that really worked.

Let's think about it. One man served in combat, got three purple hearts and a silver star. The other got help to get into the Guard (at a time when this was a way ouf of Vietnam), selected the I chose not to go to SE Asia, and then got out early.

Wow, I guess the last one is the real military hero.

If Kerry is an elitist, what the hell do you think Bush is? Remember his sweet mother saying that the people in New Orleans were better off in the Superdome. He may have tempered it with his fake Texas "howdy do, I'm just a plain old cowpoke who's afraid of horses bullshit." but that doesn't make him any less elitist.

You are a true right wing partisan that condemns all liberals for being as polictically blind as you are.:eusa_liar:

What a sad joke.:sad:

Like I said, I am a liberal. I am proud of it. And history will not judge little george worth a damn. Unless Rove get to right it. (pun intended.):rofl:

SO? Does getting elected suddenly mean you forfeit money owed you legally? If so provide us with a law , regulation or Constitutional section that says so.

Due to a possible conflict of interest, if not in appearance alone, Cheney should have divested himself in the company, PERIOD.

There is right, there is wrong....and at best what he has done falls in to dark grey imo!

And BEFORE you do it....I don't give a hoot about what other politicians may have done some time in the past yahdeedah, that I am certain you will manage to bring up....

I happen to live in the "here and now" so don't bother.... ;)

Care

Forum List

Back