Just ordered this sweet thing...

Had my eye on em for a while and I finally justified the price.
Explorer Evolution

View attachment 52465

Going to put it on a lifted trailer with an awning.
I would LOVE to have one of those!!! Especially up here, from Spring through Fall!!! There are so many places to see up here, from the thousands of lakes, springs, brooks, to the Appalachians to the rocky coastline Downeast Maine!!! And all summer there is one Festival and Fair after another...the Lobster Festival one of my favs! That doohickey thingy would come in handy!!! :lol:

The older I've gotten the things that matter to most have become less important.
Money being one of those things,as long as I can retire doing what I want I just dont give a rats ass anymore.

Explorer Evolution

View attachment 52465

I would LOVE to have one of those!!! Especially up here, from Spring through Fall!!! There are so many places to see up here, from the thousands of lakes, springs, brooks, to the Appalachians to the rocky coastline Downeast Maine!!! And all summer there is one Festival and Fair after another...the Lobster Festival one of my favs! That doohickey thingy would come in handy!!! :lol:

Fellow New Englander!!! I have lots of family in Maine. :)

Explorer Evolution

View attachment 52465

It's the ultimate wanderer's home.
You can park it in a wallmart parking lot or a full RV lot.
Thats the beauty of it.

Explorer Evolution

View attachment 52465

You got it though...
It's all about doing what you want...

Explorer Evolution

View attachment 52465

:beer:

It's awesome up here! We were in Massachusetts, which we also loved, for 9 years before Maine, (we are Floridians....well my husband is, born and bread Floridian, but we are Mainers now)....we used to vacation in Maine...finally just took the leap of faith and moved here!

Explorer Evolution

View attachment 52465

:beer:

It's awesome up here! We were in Massachusetts, which we also loved, for 9 years before Maine, (we are Floridians....well my husband is, born and bread Floridian, but we are Mainers now)....we used to vacation in Maine...finally just took the leap of faith and moved here!

You mean you're a Maniac now! :beer: That's kind of a joke with the relatives from Maine. Lol. We are the Massholes and they are the Maniacs.

You girls talk about the left coast all you want.....I think it's cute.
actually, it's the RIGHT coast, looking at a map and Calif etc is the left!;)

It's beautiful in New England, and I have lived in a lot, and I mean A LOT of different states, and have been to many more through my work over the years.

The history involving the Revolution surrounds the region, and our roots as a Nation....from Plymouth rock, the midnight ride of Paul Revere :D, the Boston Tea Party, the first Thanksgiving, to the Salem witch trials... all the old little towns have these town squares with tall steeple churches from the 1700's....it's picturesque, to say the least!

And water everywhere! Ocean, bays, coves, inlets, rivers and lakes galore, with really old tall trees....and mountains inland.

Green, everywhere....though, red, orange and yellow right now, maine is at peak right now on the fall foliage colors, Massachusetts in another two weeks will be at peak.... it's just stunningly beautiful....I'm not certain the locals in New England even realize how beautiful it truly is....

It's beautiful in New England, and I have lived in a lot, and I mean A LOT of different states, and have been to many more through my work over the years.

The history involving the Revolution surrounds the region, and our roots as a Nation....from Plymouth rock, the midnight ride of Paul Revere :D, the Boston Tea Party, the first Thanksgiving, to the Salem witch trials... all the old little towns have these town squares with tall steeple churches from the 1700's....it's picturesque, to say the least!

And water everywhere! Ocean, bays, coves, inlets, rivers and lakes galore, with really old tall trees....and mountains inland.

Green, everywhere....though, red, orange and yellow right now, maine is at peak right now on the fall foliage colors, Massachusetts in another two weeks will be at peak.... it's just stunningly beautiful....I'm not certain the locals in New England even realize how beautiful it truly is....

The left Coast is East and West.

.the Dominican can be dangerous as hell if you dont have money.
And even more dangerous if you do.

And there's the rub..
I'll walk away with around 7 million or 2 .......my life waits for the results.
But to tell you the truth I dont care to much one way or another.
Dayum! I could buy a small little cottage on a couple of acres, 15 minutes to a bigger town, and die a happy person with just a fraction of that!
Lucky you!

And there's the rub..
Dayum! I could buy a small little cottage on a couple of acres, 15 minutes to a bigger town, and die a happy person with just a fraction of that!
Lucky you!

No it's not luck,it's years of paying attention to the market and putting your money where you think it'll make the most money.
And of course losing your ass when you're wrong.
I figure I've lost around 10 mill over the years.

They're both left thinking.

And there's the rub..
Lucky you!

Now you're talking...
I cant complain about my life one bit.
How I end up isnt so much of a concern because once you get old it's all gravy.

And there's the rub..
Lucky you!

No it's not luck,it's years of paying attention to the market and putting your money where you think it'll make the most money.
actually, it's gambling.... that's why you have lost a lot too... we all have....

Because no matter your effort to analyze the numbers of a company you want to buy stock in, you TRULY do not know what is going on within the company....

I've worked for several Corporations, and those CEO's coming out announcing their company's quarterly figures practice with a Coach, for a week or two, on how they can put a positive twist to them....

And there's the rub..
Lucky you!

actually, it's gambling.... that's why you have lost a lot too... we all have....

Because no matter your effort to analyze the numbers of a company you want to buy stock in, you TRULY do not know what is going on within the company....

I've worked for several Corporations, and those CEO's coming out announcing their company's quarterly figures practice with a Coach, for a week or two, on how they can put a positive twist to them....

To be honest most of my gains have been through the wifes boss.
He just knows his shit.

They're both left thinking.

There's no denying both coasts are left.

And there's the rub..
Lucky you!

He just knows his shit.
:lol:

I had a boss like that for 10 years....I used to just hand him my money....I knew if he said it was going to be a good IPO to invest in, or a good stock that was surely to rise quickly, then 100 to 1, he would be right! I still trust him to this very day on stock advice! I wish he'd share more of his knowledge!!!

And there's the rub..
Lucky you!

He just knows his shit.
:lol:

I had a boss like that for 10 years....I used to just hand him my money....I knew if he said it was going to be a good IPO to invest in, or a good stock that was surely to rise quickly, then 100 to 1, he would be right! I still trust him to this very day on stock advice! I wish he'd share more of his knowledge!!!

Yeah...the guy was a God send in the early days.
The wife and I have learned over the years how to pick our stuff.....

Forum List

Back