Just nuke the Gaza strip and be done with this insanity.

What you think, and truth, are two different things.
These people voted for HAMAS to govern them.
I have zero sympathy for them.

I see your point. But Hamas didn't campaign on starting a war they couldn't win, and getting thousands of their own killed in the process.
They campaigned probably like our politicians do. Promising rainbow farting unicorns, prosperity & freedom.

I see your point. But Hamas didn't campaign on starting a war they couldn't win, and getting thousands of their own killed in the process.
They campaigned probably like our politicians do. Promising rainbow farting unicorns, prosperity & freedom.
Check this shit out

Everyone knows Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel so no one who supports Hamas can claim ignorance of Hamas' intentions or of the consequences.

The land was stolen or they were cheated.

The Arabs only threw out their Jews after the Jews stole Palestine.
“ Palestinian “ was” never theirs . Why didn’t they become a state in 1922 or 1946 the way Egypt and Jordan did?

No Israeli ship had passed through the Straits of Tiran for 14 months when Nasser closed it. Read Moishe Dayan.

Where were you in 1967?
I remember where I was in 1967, one of the six days. I was in the park playing with my cousin, and my dad was sitting on the bench, totally focused on the news on the transistor radio he took with him.

Thank Gd we launched the preemptive strike as the three Jew-hating Arab countries were poised to attack within hours. If we had delayed, that well could have been the end of Israel.

Ah….got it.

So what’s the answer? Why DIDN’T they become a state? Could it be that there is no such thing as Palestinians?
Can’t find it but maybe you can? LilolLady wrote prior to 48 Jews and Palestinians got along fine She’s full of S.,T Just a FEW examples; In 1517 there was the Safed attacks and the Hebron Pogrom where they massacred Jews . In 1834 there was even more killing In 1839; the Allahdad killings and mass murder, , 1&40 there is another pogrom and in 1910 you have the Shiraz pogrom Just a FEW examples

Forum List

Back