Just need to spew a racist thought real quick

Chances are, if you're getting such a snarl directed at you, you very likely didn't give them a look of approval when you looked at them.

I just realized something..... what is a "look of approval", and why the fuck do I need to give it to them?

either way, you obviously dont live in my world, so consider yourself lucky...

Actually, I grew up in those types of neighborhoods. Walking among drug dealers and gang bangers. That WAS my life, so I'm a bit calloused to it. It doesn't freak me out or scare me. Besides, that's part of the purpose of the universal head nod haha

Last edited:
If you were a real man, you would have expressed your feeling to them directly instead of through the safety of the internet.

Punk.

Lol....yeah, it's a good idea to stroll up to a bunch of adolescent Mexican gang members who are trying to impress a girl, and tell them they are POS.

A REAL good idea.

You certainly assume plenty. What a perfect little target you are. Do you honestly assume that only whites hate other races. I lived in a hispanic neighborhood in Denver for 7 years, the shops signage in that neighborhood was all in spanish. The people that lived in the large house in front of mine were the Garcia family, 4 generations. They semi adopted me to their family because they could hear Santana music from my home so they thought I was an "alright white boy". These people hated everyone. I've lived in the deepest southern region of Louisiana and rarely heard the word ******, it was a common term for them. So was wetbacks and chinks. They hated illegals, really hated black people and weren't to happy with anglos. Eventually I heard gunshots most nights until I finally moved to Texas, now I see the same type of prejudging constantly at work. The blacks tend to stick together, the hispanics stay together and converse in spanish, the filipinos take care of each other and the other islanders, the Indians and Pakistanis also stay with each other, it's an amazing study in societal interaction. Most groups segregate themselves when given a chance and don't trust other groups....... that is the reality. All groups have a free pass to hate people with whiter skin than theirs.
We often hear that diversity is America's strength but I believe diversity is the reason why Americans cannot stand together against oppressive government in the manner of the French and other mono-ethnic nationals. Not only are we starkly divided in terms of political duality we've become a nation of mutually antagonistic races and nationalities, all of which operates to the advantage of Government. And there is no doubt in my mind this is why Government will not take positive steps to end illegal immigration and purge the Nation of its illegal population.

Americans no longer have a real sense of national identity or solidarity.

Was at the gym today, and a crew of Hispanic males walked in. Looked 18 years old or a bit older.

All three had shaved heads, tattoos on neck, face, etc. Solid white tee shirts, baggy shorts, a "FUCK YOU" snarl on their faces.

Couldn't help but think "Those fucking Mexican gang bangers, get the fuck out of my gym".

They did nothing but hang at the front desk talking to a girl who works there. Looked like trash, and probably were.

:eusa_doh: lol, I just realized. The discription you gave, other than the fact that they were Hispanic, just about discribed skinheads....

If you were a real man, you would have expressed your feeling to them directly instead of through the safety of the internet.

Punk.

What a retard.

Who talks shit when out numbered?

--------------------------

Aside from that, the OP shoulda kept this bit of ignorance to himself.

well, he could always not be a racist jerk.

that's probably beyond his ability, though.

Forum List

Back