Just me or are conservatives better suited to make movies?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Just watched Hacksaw Ridge, and it's a good movie. It left me wanting more, and yeah, I shed a tear for our WWII vets. Shucks Teresa Palmer is sure pretty. She reminds me of Rachel McAdams, both perfect love story gals you can't take your eyes off.

Anyway, got me to thinking of the great movies Gibson makes. Many don't suit Hollywood because they represent Christian faith. I'm not Christian myself, just God fearing. Really, I'm a pinch Jewish heritage.

I have great respect for Gibson. He gives us quality with wholesome messages. That's a rare occurrence in Hollywood, who generally sell themselves out for $ to produce garbage. Ironically, same with liberal media.

Then there's Clint Eastwood, who doesn't know less than excellent. Never mind he's the coolest cat on Earth. Long live Eastwood!

Speak of Christian faith, conservative and great Hollywood, I expect Charlton Heston's return as Moses, only his stick is a magic shotgun. He uses that to split this country in half. Conservatives take the West and Libs get the East. That and libs pay for the wall.

Funny scene.

Last edited:
Conservative are violent, hateful and nasty people. They'll make a good war movie sure as they love blood and death.

I don't know, I like Tarantino movies, and he's got to be liberal. You saying liberals don't make movies about blood and death? Interesting perspective.

Conservative are violent, hateful and nasty people. They'll make a good war movie sure as they love blood and death.
you do know that leftists Hollywood makes violent, very violent movies every single day, and yet you have no problem shitting on our Vets that had to live through war and the aftermath.

leftist are such fucked up people

you mean Liberals get The North and conservatives the south.

oh, and clinti was once Outsmarted by a CHAiR.

Forum List

Back