Just kidding

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I think Star Trek is awesome. It is the future I want to live in. And I really like the novels too. Can't wait for it to return in 2017.

Revelation_and_Dust_solicitation_cover.jpg

I just said that just to see who would prefer an action pact space romp like Star Wars or Firefly over something more intellectual like Star Trek.

I like murder. I mean, shows about murder. Real life cases... I'm addicted to them!

I think Star Trek is awesome. It is the future I want to live in. And I really like the novels too. Can't wait for it to return in 2017.

I just said that just to see who would prefer an action pact space romp like Star Wars or Firefly over something more intellectual like Star Trek.
I watched Star Trek when it first appeared in the 1960's. It was fun, an overwrought morality play set in the future.

Jake, your title says, just kidding. What are you kidding about- or is this one of those- if you haven't given your life to Star Trek you won't get it- things?

I watched Star Trek when it first appeared in the 1960's. It was fun, an overwrought morality play set in the future.

Jake, your title says, just kidding. What are you kidding about- or is this one of those- if you haven't given your life to Star Trek you won't get it- things?
his other thread did not work out like he thought it would so he had it closed....so now he starts this one to act like he loves trek....

his other thread did not work out like he thought it would so he had it closed....so now he starts this one to act like he loves trek....
Oh. Ew.

Forum List

Back