Netflix...Grace and Frankie

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Sucks. On episode 3 and I am not impressed. First episode was fine. Then it began to go downhill. I hope it gets better cuz so far, I give it a thousand thumbs down.

Have you seen Arrested Development? One of the funniest shows to ever be on television, and it was cancelled after a couple seasons. I'm sure it's still on Netflix. I binge-watched it a few years ago, but haven't seen it since. I highly recommend it.

Sucks. On episode 3 and I am not impressed. First episode was fine. Then it began to go downhill. I hope it gets better cuz so far, I give it a thousand thumbs down.
you dont like your own show?....

Haven't watched Jessica Jones yet, but Daredevil was awesome. That fight scene in the hallway when he was rescuing the kidnapped boy was one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. :D

Daredevil? Never heard of it.

Still watching Grace and Frankie. For some reason, I think of Frankie as Bones, lol.

Haven't watched Jessica Jones yet, but Daredevil was awesome. That fight scene in the hallway when he was rescuing the kidnapped boy was one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. :D
half way through it.....they need to start talking about who jessica is and why she has the ability she has....luke cage is cool and his show should be good....but all in all not as good as DD his show is much better written....

half way through it.....they need to start talking about who jessica is and why she has the ability she has....luke cage is cool and his show should be good....but all in all not as good as DD his show is much better written....

They are still considering a Punisher stand-alone, but based on how his character is received in DD. I imagine that's a shoe-in.

tumblr_nlm83mD5El1uoldkxo1_500.png

Fucking Swoon! lol

tumblr_nlm83mD5El1uoldkxo1_500.png

Fucking Swoon! lol
thats yesteryears picture,he is more beefed up for DD....

Daredevil? Never heard of it.

Still watching Grace and Frankie. For some reason, I think of Frankie as Bones, lol.

Daredevil is a fairly old comic book character. He is a blind man whose other senses are over-heighted to the point of being superhuman. The series and genre may not be your thing, but I suggest you give it a chance. You may surprise yourself... and me. :smiliehug:

You have GOT to watch Better Off Ted! It's the funniest sitcom I've ever seen in my life. It has it all...evil scientists (who aren't very evil) an evil corporation, and funnier than shit executives.

I love Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen, and, Sam Waterston but the show is rather meh.

You have GOT to watch Better Off Ted! It's the funniest sitcom I've ever seen in my life. It has it all...evil scientists (who aren't very evil) an evil corporation, and funnier than shit executives.

How this show only lasted two seasons is beyond me?! It was roaringly funny and Portia de Rossi played a magnificent ice queen.

I love Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen, and, Sam Waterston but the show is rather meh.
that's because it's social commentary on weirdoes. Without wit or humor, because that would be bigoted.

How this show only lasted two seasons is beyond me?! It was roaringly funny and Portia de Rossi played a magnificent ice queen.

Veronica is my hero, my queen. I am Veronica.

Only older and fatter.

that's because it's social commentary on weirdoes. Without wit or humor, because that would be bigoted.

With the acting chops that cast possess it should be laugh out loud funny. I don't buy into that whole 'a joke at the expense of gays' is bigoted bullshit. I don't care the subject when it comes to humor. Nothing is off-limits.

"I'm different than other women, Ted. And by different, I mean better."

With the acting chops that cast possess it should be laugh out loud funny. I don't buy into that whole 'a joke at the expense of gays' is bigoted bullshit. I don't care the subject when it comes to humor. Nothing is off-limits.
I was speaking tongue in cheek.
They don't joke at the expense of gays (except to set up serious social commentary and drama) which means it's deadly dull boring.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
"This whole black thing is a total nightmare"
"Really, there's a problem with Operation 'White Shadow'?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back