Just joined

CSM

Jul 7, 2004
Northeast US
Hello all. I have just joined this MB group and did not know where else to introduce myself to you. I am an old retired Army guy who happens to now work for the military. I have been watching this MB for a few days now and like the gist of things, so decided to join.

I travel a lot, live in NH, and like to discuss issues without a whole lot of childish name calling, etc. My politics lean towards the conservative (30 years in the Army will do that) and my other interests include boating, fishing and other outdoor sports.

Looking forward to conversing with you all.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Welcome - can you handle adult name calling as opposed to childish?

:D

Hey, give the guy a break. He's new here.

You don't want him GNASHING HIS TEETH so soon.

Welcome CSM! Thanks for the 30 years! Ignore the gnashing of teeth, they need braces or something.

Adult name calling is fine. I have a few of my own that I use when I feel it's appropriate. One of the reasons I joined this particular forum is because it is not all unicorns and rainbows but the trend is to back stated facts with source/reference material.

Originally posted by CSM
Adult name calling is fine. I have a few of my own that I use when I feel it's appropriate. One of the reasons I joined this particular forum is because it is not all unicorns and rainbows but the trend is to back stated facts with source/reference material.

Well, you should fit in fine here. Fairly dysfunctional family I would say, but you will find allot of us here that have served.

Welcome again.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Welcome CSM! Thanks for the 30 years! Ignore the gnashing of teeth, they need braces or something.

Braces?

Welcome Sergeant Major! (CSM - Right?)

Nice to have you!

8 years Army Infantry myself - (got out a SSG).

For your poor teeth! :D All that gnashing can't be good. :p:

Oh.......I get it.

Well, I am certainly not gnashing my teeth.

:D ;)

LOL even with the new troll? :p:

Nah.

AJ and maybe only 1 or 2 others have that effect on me anymore.

Me before:
zelfprt6.jpg

Me now:
the-insane-clown.jpg

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I knew it newguy, you're really pennywise the clown, aren't ya?

How else can I stay crazy and yet make a point?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Nah.

AJ and maybe only 1 or 2 others have that effect on me anymore.

Me before:
zelfprt6.jpg

Me now:
the-insane-clown.jpg

Damn, clowns scare me! DK, bringing up Pennywise! :slap: I had nightmares for weeks after reading that King novel.

Forum List

Back