JUST IN: Trump Files Motion to Dismiss Jack Smith’s DC Jan 6 Case, Citing ‘Presidential Immunity’

Not according to previous rulings.

You need to back away from your Tom Clancy what if.

The previous rulings were Civil. Not Criminal.

A Police Officer might be protected by Qualified Immunity and still face criminal charges.

Bill Clinton cut a plea deal days before he left the White House to insure he didn’t get indicted over Monica Lewinsky. Nobody was saying that Clinton was immune to prosecution. I was alive and watching it.

Ford’s statement in Pardoning Nixon shows this. He wanted to end it once and for all and just move the country on from this sad event.

But now. All of a sudden. We’ve had it wrong. Immunity doesn’t end when the President leaves office. It just continues indefinitely. Why Trump has total immunity for life.

So help me out. How are Trump fans going to prosecute Joe if he is now immune for all time?

But now. All of a sudden. We’ve had it wrong. Immunity doesn’t end when the President leaves office. It just continues indefinitely. Why Trump has total immunity for life
That is for the 6-3 court to eventually decide.
So help me out. How are Trump fans going to prosecute Joe if he is now immune for all time?
Wasn't aware Trump fans control DOJ......Trump didn't even control DOJ when He was in office.

Joe better shoot Trump before a ruling comes out.

Forum List

Back