Just in case Hillary calls for a recount before next Friday.........

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Remember that Trump was planning to do the same thing if he lost .. Don't be a hypocrite.......

Published on Nov 14, 2016
--According to exit polls conducted by Edison Research, Hillary Clinton won four key battleground states (NC, PA, WI and FL), but ultimately lost those states according to computerized vote counts

Math Increasingly Suggests Election Fraud Against Hillary Clinton

We see the problem with exit polls. The violence of the left wing fascists is well known. So if asked at an exit poll whom a person voted for their answer would more and likely be the safe answer, Hillary. But what they did in the booth in secret was quite different.

Hillary won't contest the election, she knows who really cheated. I bet she really can't understand how she lost, and maybe that is why we are seeing all the whining and violence. They thought that the fix was in.

Hillary Clinton will never be President of the United States of America. Period, end of story. It's over. It's Trump's turn to be above the law.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

Hillary Clinton will never be President of the United States of America. Period, end of story. It's over. It's Trump's turn to be above the law.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

nOjMhGy.gif

Jill Stein has raised the cash and will file for recounts in three swing states. Stay tuned.
Wouldnt be surprised if Trump won by more......thanks greens........tall mountain to climb to Franken three states that werent as close as FL in Bush v Gore

There is no legal reason to recount the votes. Not liking the results is not a legal reason.

Guess what!!!! there are TIME limits for recounts in every state, Florida has a short one and it is LONG OVER. ANYTHING done to the machines after they are tallied is an open door, and the counts can be adjusted each time they are opened to any amount, the only count that is valid is the first saved file when the machine is closed. there is no "Electronic recount" the only thing is IF there is a printed paper ballot, The paper trail, and the electronic file can be matched to be sure the vote was registered correctly. If there are more paper ballots than electronic ballots they ARE surely VOTER FRAUD, Just like the boxes of ballots that were somehow found in the trunk of a DEMOCRAT Florida poll workers car trunk in the bush-gore election. I do agree, go ahead and try the recount, but be sure there will be millions of people watching, and they will probably skin anyone trying to cheat alive and roll them in salt. Liberals and shit of the earth radicals are not a majority in this country, the popular vote represented about one fourth of the people living in this country, and the 3/4 that didn't vote, or voted for Trump are tired of liberal whining, intimidating, extorsionist tactics. When the recount doesn't do any good will you just kill yourself and leave the rest of us to our lives without your stupid crying? HAHAH have a nice day in igmoville.

Last edited:
You loons think Clinton would be doing this? Not a chance....

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana). MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!

Will Carrier stay in Indianapolis? Donald Trump tweets he’s working on a plan, making progress

Of course not, she's got no twitter, since her email imbroglio Bill doesn't let her on the Internet anymore..... good thing too since we still have a few National Security Secrets left that the Russians and the North Koreans don't know about. :D

I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana). MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!

Will Carrier stay in Indianapolis? Donald Trump tweets he’s working on a plan, making progress

LOL...while his servants make his Thanksgiving dinner sitting on his million dollar Channel Chairs...what a sacrifice...lol

You know that I was neutral during this election and I can agree to things on both sides....As well as calling things as I see it...

I doubt that she will recount but I am getting really angry at all of the double standards that I have seen inthe last few weeks...

I doubt that she will recount but I am getting really angry at all of the double standards that I have seen inthe last few weeks...

In the last few WEEKS? have you perhaps been living in an Antarctic Cave for the last several decades or sumptin'?

FYI: The foundations of the two major political parties are built on "double standards" and have been for a very long time.

So the corrupt Clinton Foundation paid Jill Stein to do their dirty work? Does she get waterfront home too? Like Bernie the plant.

Like i2c posted, ballot certification time limits are near. Could be Fri in Wisconsion? Too late to pull a Gore.

Jill Stein has raised the cash and will file for recounts in three swing states. Stay tuned.
Wouldnt be surprised if Trump won by more......thanks greens........tall mountain to climb to Franken three states that werent as close as FL in Bush v Gore
I really don't have any sort of expectations but in a year where computer hacks were commonplace it really does behoove us to check the results supplied by touch screen machines.

LOL...while his servants make his Thanksgiving dinner sitting on his million dollar Channel Chairs...what a sacrifice...lol

You know that I was neutral during this election and I can agree to things on both sides....As well as calling things as I see it...

Your head is up your ass and you've been played. That's your fault. Trump didn't say he would contest the outcome, he said he would wait and see. As in Gore v Bush they took months as Democrats tried to conjure up every vote possible, while excluding the overseas military vote.

Just because a few people claim voter fraud without evidence that's no reason to suspend the presidential election. Liberals are sore losers!

In the last few WEEKS? have you perhaps been living in an Antarctic Cave for the last several decades or sumptin'?

FYI: The foundations of the two major political parties are built on "double standards" and have been for a very long time.

yes true, I had the time this last year to really pay attention to the bullshit...so I will only comment on this last year...

Forum List

Back