Just imagine the ME shooter across multiple areas simultaneously with multiple bad actors at each location.

Given our wide open borders it's not so far fetched.

Snackbar or Cartel related would not matter as the panic would be much worse.

Right now near half of ME has closed schools and businesses with shelter in place orders issued.

The real scary thought is if there is a mass spread Hamas style attack in the US, do the police forces respond or do they run for home to protect their families?

Police forces aren't military forces, they are designed to keep the peace, not fight back against an organized mass assault.

The real scary thought is if there is a mass spread Hamas style attack in the US, do the police forces respond or do they run for home to protect their families?

Police forces aren't military forces, they are designed to keep the peace, not fight back against an organized mass assault.
Except that this isn't Hamas. It's yet another RWNJ gun nutter.

Right now near half of ME has closed schools and businesses with shelter in place orders issued.
I was thinking the same thing. What if they coordinated their attacks right across the country?

Except that this isn't Hamas. It's yet another RWNJ gun nutter.

the point of the thread is if hamas or anti-fa or BLM tries to do what hamas did there HERE.

Not some lone criminal nutter, but an organized mass shooting by mass shooters.

The suspect is a N.G. reservist with outdoor skills and shooting skills. Spent two weeks in a mental institution and hears voices. A bad situation.

Sheeple invariably have to learn the hard way .
And then you will have to contend with Deniers and Excusers .

since charlottesville, compare numbers of "cartel or snsackbar" related violence to trumpist violence directed at political oppoments, jews, blacks, immigrants, etc etc etc.

it seems as if all the terrorists are already here.

Forum List

Back