Just how smart is Obama?

Pros:

Obama is a brilliant politician.

Cons:

Obama is a numskull at everything else.

Summary:

Obama is the quintessential empty suit.

He's not even a half-assed politician.

If the Crowley mess doesn't prove this, what would??

He won the Presidency despite all his shady connections and gaffs, most visible of whom was Jeremiah Right. He beat Mrs. Clinton at her own game. The guy can run a campaign.

That's about it, unfortunately.

Last edited:
"I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps...." (Stalin's army liberated Auschwitz, and he should use "an" before a word which begins with a vowel, a grammatical error he makes often .)
I understand you're bitter about Obama, and his success. However Ozz, no reason to be a...
The whole point of this thread was Obamas' grammar. Go back and read the attached article and then try again.

"I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps...." (Stalin's army liberated Auschwitz, and he should use "an" before a word which begins with a vowel, a grammatical error he makes often .)
I understand you're bitter about Obama, and his success. However Ozz, no reason to be a...
The whole point of this thread was Obamas' grammar. Go back and read the attached article and then try again.

good thing that it is not about your grammar then, huh?

the above quote as i recall was spoken, not written. and i made the observation that americans in general use the word auschwitz as a pars pro toto for the whole concentration camp system of nazi germany. so it was wrong, he got it wrong, but to ride this thing is pathetic. yes i know, i am not capitalizing. i hate capitalists. have a nice day, morons.

I have long maintainted Obama is of average intelligence at best. He is a bumbler.

He reads well - but that style grows increasingly tiresome too.

As stated by others, he was propped up in great part by the media - Obama is a creation of the liberal media's wet dream.

Thankfully, America is just starting to wake up...

Comparing books attributed to Obama with known undisputed samples of his writings, Cashill has shown that, in fact, Obama is a crappy writer, who, despite a Harvard-educated father, a mother with a PhD, attendance at the best private prep school in Hawaii and degrees from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, never mastered such elemental matters of grammar as the necessary agreement of verbs and nouns in a sentence......American Thinker- Print Article :clap2:

Oh, my. a president who isn't as great as their supporters suggest. That strategery needs to be looked at before the next election

I have long maintainted Obama is of average intelligence at best. He is a bumbler.

He reads well - but that style grows increasingly tiresome too.

As stated by others, he was propped up in great part by the media - Obama is a creation of the liberal media's wet dream.

Thankfully, America is just starting to wake up...

Bumblers without legacy status rarely get into Harvard...

but i have a feeling affirmative action may be the Conservative's excuse

I am sure that libs won't fault Palin for writing a book since Obama has already done 2.

Right?

LOL! :lol:

Palin needs voice training so she doesn't sound so much like Tina Fey. Forget the books. She can hire Ann Coulter to ghost-write for her.

Obama was smart enough to sell all of those liberal Democrats, and anybody else that voted for him, a sack of shit wrapped up as the promise of making America a better place to live. So far, it just isn't working for him. People are becoming wise to his agenda and his lack of experience. He's a one-term dirt bag. I'm standing by patiently waiting for the press and the liberal talking heads to turn on him like they did on Bush. I'd say the love affair will be over in about another year after the next elections when many of those supportive Democrats get the pink slip from the voters. Then stand by for some heavy bitching from the Democratic party and the beginning of some "change" like he talked about. When this health care crap that he is trying to force down the throats of Americans fail, and it will fail, Democrats are going to run from him like rats leaving a sinking ship.

I understand you're bitter about Obama, and his success. However Ozz, no reason to be a:

View attachment 7823

Success? If you call nationalizing the car industry and banking institutions like Hitler did then yes i am bitter.:cuckoo:

Since there isn't a news outlet, even within the oxymoron "American Thinker" category that interates that outright lie, it can only mean that you're an uneducated fool on this subject. Best to stick to your trolling activities, copying and pasting from the right wing sandbox those insignificant items of no real value. Seems when you try to express your own opinion, your mental faculties resemble those of a 12-year old.

Obama was smart enough to sell all of those liberal Democrats, and anybody else that voted for him, a sack of shit wrapped up as the promise of making America a better place to live. So far, it just isn't working for him. People are becoming wise to his agenda and his lack of experience. He's a one-term dirt bag. I'm standing by patiently waiting for the press and the liberal talking heads to turn on him like they did on Bush. I'd say the love affair will be over in about another year after the next elections when many of those supportive Democrats get the pink slip from the voters. Then stand by for some heavy bitching from the Democratic party and the beginning of some "change" like he talked about. When this health care crap that he is trying to force down the throats of Americans fail, and it will fail, Democrats are going to run from him like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Interesting new avatar. A troll?

Obama is so stupid if you rolled the man in flower and made him fart he still wouldnt be able to find his rear end.

obama hates his white side, he can hardly look at himself in the mirror without screaming "HONKEY CRACKER!!!"

All you gotta do is read that no-stimulus stimulus bill to know that he sure was not paying attention in econ 101.

Then those press conferences- where it takes him 5 to 6 minutes to answer a simple question, then he really blows it out of the water with the Gates statement. He is a rambler and puts me to sleep. Very boring.

rocks.JPG

All you gotta do is read that no-stimulus stimulus bill to know that he sure was not paying attention in econ 101.

Then those press conferences- where it takes him 5 to 6 minutes to answer a simple question, then he really blows it out of the water with the Gates statement. He is a rambler and puts me to sleep. Very boring.

Now-now--now---Obama seemed perfectly capable & comfortable when answering that 4 part question on how "enchanting the White House is" :clap2:--during the press conference he held regarding the 787 stimulus bill--in which as he stated--"is the worst economic times since the great depression--& if something wasn't done yesterday we could enter a depression far worse-One in which we may not be able to recover from." Of course the other questions actually regarding the stimulus bill were never really asked. I guess because his questions are pre-screened & the teleprompter was not programmed for those questions.

Imagine how G.W. Bush would have reacted to a reporter who asked him that--directly after 9/11--LOL. I doubt he would have answered how enchanted he felt. Helen Thomas outed President Obama. Obama chose this "enchanting question"--all of his questions are pre-screened.

Last edited:

It's very clear to me that he never took Economics 101. Yep--he'll spend 15 minutes answering how "Enchanting the White House is" & avoid the questions that are extremely important to the American populace.

Forum List

Back