Just how smart is Obama?

All you gotta do is read that no-stimulus stimulus bill to know that he sure was not paying attention in econ 101.

Then those press conferences- where it takes him 5 to 6 minutes to answer a simple question, then he really blows it out of the water with the Gates statement. He is a rambler and puts me to sleep. Very boring.

It's very clear to me that he never took Economics 101. Yep--he'll spend 15 minutes answering how "Enchanting the White House is" & avoid the questions that are extremely important to the American populace.

He may have been paying attention after all too many of the Professors we have teaching Economics in the so call institutions of higher learning are Marxist:evil::cuckoo:

All you gotta do is read that no-stimulus stimulus bill to know that he sure was not paying attention in econ 101.

Then those press conferences- where it takes him 5 to 6 minutes to answer a simple question, then he really blows it out of the water with the Gates statement. He is a rambler and puts me to sleep. Very boring.

It's very clear to me that he never took Economics 101. Yep--he'll spend 15 minutes answering how "Enchanting the White House is" & avoid the questions that are extremely important to the American populace.

He may have been paying attention after all too many of the Professors we have teaching Economics in the so call institutions of higher learning are Marxist:evil::cuckoo:

It's fairly clear to me that you never took econ courses in college.

Marxists?

You're delusional.

Smart enough to be sitting his azz in the whitehouse, without proof of who the phuck he really is!!!!

rocks.JPG

I believe he really is that dumb

Comparing books attributed to Obama with known undisputed samples of his writings, Cashill has shown that, in fact, Obama is a crappy writer, who, despite a Harvard-educated father, a mother with a PhD, attendance at the best private prep school in Hawaii and degrees from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, never mastered such elemental matters of grammar as the necessary agreement of verbs and nouns in a sentence......American Thinker- Print Article :clap2:
Obama is feeble minded he is a proven mumbling idiot a few steps away from the prompter.

Forum List

Back