Just how smart is Obama?

ozzmdj

Jul 9, 2009
Wolf Creek, Missouri
Comparing books attributed to Obama with known undisputed samples of his writings, Cashill has shown that, in fact, Obama is a crappy writer, who, despite a Harvard-educated father, a mother with a PhD, attendance at the best private prep school in Hawaii and degrees from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, never mastered such elemental matters of grammar as the necessary agreement of verbs and nouns in a sentence......American Thinker- Print Article :clap2:

Comparing books attributed to Obama with known undisputed samples of his writings, Cashill has shown that, in fact, Obama is a crappy writer, who, despite a Harvard-educated father, a mother with a PhD, attendance at the best private prep school in Hawaii and degrees from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, never mastered such elemental matters of grammar as the necessary agreement of verbs and nouns in a sentence......American Thinker- Print Article :clap2:

No thinking person would ever accuse Obama of being smart.

He is a gifted politician,easily presenting his radical aims in traditional tones to make him self sound reasonable.
Beyond that, he is an unvarnished idiot .

Cashill has shown that, in fact, Obama is a crappy writer,

He has?

Didn't see evidence of that in the article you linked us to.

Can you cite examples of his crappy writing, please?

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong. " (He sees dead people?)

I am sure that libs won't fault Palin for writing a book since Obama has already done 2.

Right?

LOL! :lol:

"I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps...." (Stalin's army liberated Auschwitz, and he should use "an" before a word which begins with a vowel, a grammatical error he makes often .)

"I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps...." (Stalin's army liberated Auschwitz, and he should use "an" before a word which begins with a vowel, a grammatical error he makes often .)

I understand you're bitter about Obama, and his success. However Ozz, no reason to be a:

$grammar_nazi.jpg

I understand you're bitter about Obama, and his success. However Ozz, no reason to be a:

View attachment 7823

'Obama' and 'Success' are not usually used in the same sentence unless you are making a joke.

I presume these are quotes from Obama's works, right?

Citations please?

View attachment 7823

Success? If you call nationalizing the car industry and banking institutions like Hitler did then yes i am bitter.:cuckoo:

"I'm always worried about using the word 'victory,' because, you know, it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur...." (Hirohito never attended the surrender ceremony and you don't "sign a surrender".)

You can lead a horse to water . . . .

I presume these are quotes from Obama's works, right?

Citations please?

Well, it's a quote from Obama:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGfsw-bmOY]YouTube - Obama lies about his uncle[/ame]

Forum List

Back