Just how smart are people who live in California?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
They turn in a 1000.00 rifle for a 200.00 gift card.
OH my fucking head hurts. I am sorry to all those Republicans here that live in that state but these people are fucking idiots, bat shit crazy

Turnout for Los Angeles' gun buyback program was so strong that officials struggled to have enough gift cards to give in exchange for weapons.

By the afternoon, the event had already surpassed 1,673 guns collected last year, and officials were scrambling to get more gift cards, which were donated by Ralphs.

The final number of guns turned in will be announced Thursday.

Thousands of people converged on the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and a site in Van Nuys.

Cars queued up for blocks at the drive-through events, with the city giving up to $100 for handguns, shotguns and rifles, and up to $200 for assault weapons. There was a bit of haggling involved, but no questions asked.
L.A. gun buyback runs short of gift cards - latimes.com

What this indicates to me is that there is a shitload of cheap and illegally available guns.

What this indicates to me is that there is a shitload of cheap and illegally available guns.

I agree, they have gun buy back in other major cities around the country as well. I've seen them in chicago after just a weekend, and they have tables and tables full of guns getting turned in.

I would hold out for a BJ from a hot Democrat Intern from the DNC...
And to be clear I want a Female Intern....

This has to be made clear to Homosexual leaning Democrats.

Last edited:

On a scale of 1 to 100 with 100 being the brightest person in the world, I'd say that 95% of them are somewhere around a 7 or 8. The rest are slightly lower.

On a scale of 1 to 100 with 100 being the brightest person in the world, I'd say that 95% of them are somewhere around a 7 or 8. The rest are slightly lower.

A 1000.00 rifle for 200.00 that just doesn't add up.

YEAH but trade a 1000.00 rifle for a 200.00 gift card? I need to take a trip to California I will give them five hundred a piece.

Are you really suggesting that you'd go purchase a bunch of illegal guns with possible bodies on them for $500 bucks each?

YEAH but trade a 1000.00 rifle for a 200.00 gift card? I need to take a trip to California I will give them five hundred a piece.

Are you really suggesting that you'd go purchase a bunch of illegal guns with possible bodies on them for $500 bucks each?

Are you suggesting that all those firearms killed someone? If so links would be the best than an opinion.

Are you suggesting that all those firearms killed someone? If so links would be the best than an opinion.

Perhaps you should re-read what I posted.

I said nothing about "all" of those firearms, nor did I make any claims of certainty.

But there's no reason to think that they don't. That's the whole idea of an anonymous, no-questions-asked gun buybacks.

I said nothing about "all" of those firearms, nor did I make any claims of certainty.

But there's no reason to think that they don't. That's the whole idea of an anonymous, no-questions-asked gun buybacks.

You're the one that suggested it.

Yeah, I can see it. Someone was gifted or inherited a weapon with no purpose other than to kill as many people as possible, and deciding that they don't want it in their home and don't want to sell it to some right wing loon.

You're the one that suggested it.

You were the one who suggested that you'd go to California and buy them for $500.

Gun buybacks aren't targeted at law-abiding gun owners - they're designed to get illegal guns off the streets.

Do you really want to buy some second-hand illegal weapons from gang members in LA?

Yeah, I can see it. Someone was gifted or inherited a weapon with no purpose other than to kill as many people as possible, and deciding that they don't want it in their home and don't want to sell it to some right wing loon.

or even worse since this is California in liberal heartland maybe they was afarid they would be the next shooter in a mass shooting like all leftwinger's.

I torched a bunch of buyback guns for the local sherrifs office a few years ago.

Torched the barrel and thru the action/cylinder.

Forum List

Back