Just how smart are people who live in California?

They turn in a 1000.00 rifle for a 200.00 gift card.
OH my fucking head hurts. I am sorry to all those Republicans here that live in that state but these people are fucking idiots, bat shit crazy

Turnout for Los Angeles' gun buyback program was so strong that officials struggled to have enough gift cards to give in exchange for weapons.

By the afternoon, the event had already surpassed 1,673 guns collected last year, and officials were scrambling to get more gift cards, which were donated by Ralphs.

The final number of guns turned in will be announced Thursday.

Thousands of people converged on the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and a site in Van Nuys.

Cars queued up for blocks at the drive-through events, with the city giving up to $100 for handguns, shotguns and rifles, and up to $200 for assault weapons. There was a bit of haggling involved, but no questions asked.
L.A. gun buyback runs short of gift cards - latimes.com

I went to boot camp at NTC San Diego; there I experienced my first look at Texans. I could not believe how stupid and bigoted this simple was. I, however, did not make a broad judgment of all Texans as you have of all Californians. Your posts have reinforced my first impression of Texans 45 years ago.
Dumb ass embellish much? Did I say all Californians?

OH my fucking head hurts. I am sorry to all those Republicans here that live in that state but these people are fucking idiots, bat shit crazy

I went to boot camp at NTC San Diego; there I experienced my first look at Texans. I could not believe how stupid and bigoted this simple was. I, however, did not make a broad judgment of all Texans as you have of all Californians. Your posts have reinforced my first impression of Texans 45 years ago.
Dumb ass embellish much? Did I say all Californians?

Nor did I include all Texans ("I could not believe how stupid and bigoted this sample was"). There are good reasons to remove a firearm from a home, the recent horror in Sandy Hook is one graphic example.

CA is in recovery now

a6f73bd8-bb64-4b4f-857a-0cbb0186e5fd.jpg

it was happening before Arnold......Pete Wilson left this State with a 14 Billion dollar surplus.....Gray Davis took over......and got destroyed.....Arnold became a Pussy to the Legislature the first month in office.....one of the biggest reasons is the Legislature of this State.....there is a reason California is called the "Ungovernable" State....

California: The ungovernable state | The Economist
How California Became Ungovernable « Calbuzz
U.S. Supreme Court to California: You
The Economist: California is 'ungovernable' - latimes.com

CA is in recovery now that Brown is back in the Governor's office.

The reason CA got so badly in debt has several causes: 1) prop 13; 2) outrageous numbers of prisoners serving mandatory sentences; 3) cuts to Parole; 4) cuts to probation; 5) the Federal Governments failure to reform and enforce border security; 5) cuts to local government (takeaways of tax revenue by the state. The same problem the nation is having because the Tea Party mentality existed here and has now infected the nation.

CA has now made it easier to raise taxes but still remains handcuffed by the GOP in the State who believe everything should be privatized and we should all be tax free and enjoy free breakfasts, lunches, dinners, pot hole free roads and be sure that rusty bridges will never fail.

here is another reason.....people like Wry who still blame the Republicans in a State dominated by Democrats....notice how not once did he mention the word Democrat....

it was happening before Arnold......Pete Wilson left this State with a 14 Billion dollar surplus.....Gray Davis took over......and got destroyed.....Arnold became a Pussy to the Legislature the first month in office.....one of the biggest reasons is the Legislature of this State.....there is a reason California is called the "Ungovernable" State....

California: The ungovernable state | The Economist
How California Became Ungovernable « Calbuzz
U.S. Supreme Court to California: You
The Economist: California is 'ungovernable' - latimes.com

The reason CA got so badly in debt has several causes: 1) prop 13; 2) outrageous numbers of prisoners serving mandatory sentences; 3) cuts to Parole; 4) cuts to probation; 5) the Federal Governments failure to reform and enforce border security; 5) cuts to local government (takeaways of tax revenue by the state. The same problem the nation is having because the Tea Party mentality existed here and has now infected the nation.

CA has now made it easier to raise taxes but still remains handcuffed by the GOP in the State who believe everything should be privatized and we should all be tax free and enjoy free breakfasts, lunches, dinners, pot hole free roads and be sure that rusty bridges will never fail.

here is another reason.....people like Wry who still blame the Republicans in a State dominated by Democrats....notice how not once did he mention the word Democrat....
Same old shit elect one republican governor and that gives you the freedom to blame Republicans even though the majority is democrat.

What this indicates to me is that there is a shitload of cheap and illegally available guns.

YEAH but trade a 1000.00 rifle for a 200.00 gift card? I need to take a trip to California I will give them five hundred a piece.

Are you really suggesting that you'd go purchase a bunch of illegal guns with possible bodies on them for $500 bucks each?

Takes me ten seconds to change a rifle's ballistics the easy way, a couple hours the fun way.

Same old shit elect one republican governor and that gives you the freedom to blame Republicans even though the majority is democrat.
and the fucker knows dam well that Arnie was not in charge.....Arnie was the best Governor this State ever had while he was campaigning....but he caved shortly in.....and just became another blowhard in Sacramento....

It's basically a state-subsidized stolen gun fencing program. Criminals trade in the stolen guns they don't want for gift cards, then go steal some more guns for next years buyback. Many are just junk and non-functioning guns as well. A good way to dispose of weapons used in crimes as well, because all the guns are destroyed.

California is filled with idiots. They voted to raise their own taxes including sales tax. Liberals have turned California, the golden state, into the most corrupt state, where only the very rich or very poor can live. The poor live off the rich.

And not by working for them. It's the best welfare in the country.

Arnold was not in charge at all. He learned that in about a month. California's legislature and assembly and senators are all libs. And have been for 40 years.

It's basically a state-subsidized stolen gun fencing program. Criminals trade in the stolen guns they don't want for gift cards, then go steal some more guns for next years buyback. Many are just junk and non-functioning guns as well. A good way to dispose of weapons used in crimes as well, because all the guns are destroyed.

According to bigrednec they're all trading in $1,000 weapons for gift cards.
He normally gets his facts right, what's the real truth, I'm confused?

Turnout for Los Angeles' gun buyback program was so strong that officials struggled to have enough gift cards to give in exchange for weapons.

By the afternoon, the event had already surpassed 1,673 guns collected last year, and officials were scrambling to get more gift cards, which were donated by Ralphs.

Thousands of people converged on the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and a site in Van Nuys.

Cars queued up for blocks at the drive-through events, with the city giving up to $100 for handguns, shotguns and rifles, and up to $200 for assault weapons. There was a bit of haggling involved, but no questions asked.

At any UC school, Stanford, USC, or many other top schools in CA... the students make dookie smarter than you. Dookie!! Smarter than you!!

At any UC school, Stanford, USC, or many other top schools in CA... the students make dookie smarter than you. Dookie!! Smarter than you!!

Shit stain I am very aware of how smart I am compared to you. light years to be exact.

According to bigrednec they're all trading in $1,000 weapons for gift cards.
He normally gets his facts right, what's the real truth, I'm confused?

If some of you idiots would read the link you would not be saying stupid shit.
It's not that hard too do.

Forum List

Back