Just how dangerous is Obama? - I dedicated a few days to write and make a speech

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Just how dangerous is Obama? what we write, some of us can even copy/paste, but I dedicated some effort to making a speech explaining it to people, and I would appreciate if you would watch it and let me know what you think:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but started watching first 3 minutes hoping a glimmer of intelligence would be revealed I was disappointed.
You put several days of effort to come to the conclusion that because Dick Cheney accidentally shooting someone, he's the world's "secret" dictator?

because Dick Cheney accidentally shooting someone, he's the world's "secret" dictator?
No, if you would have watched few seconds more, you would have learned that just because the establishment media calls these trolls dictators, does not mean that they are. you missed the best parts.

because Dick Cheney accidentally shooting someone, he's the world's "secret" dictator?
No, if you would have watched few seconds more, you would have learned that just because the establishment media calls these trolls dictators, does not mean that they are. you missed the best parts.

Sorry I was turned off which is the characteristic today of most of us!
Can't get my attention first 30 seconds (I gave it 3 minutes..) you lose us!

th

Obama is the most powerful man on earth

You better be nice to him

Just how dangerous is Obama? what we write, some of us can even copy/paste, but I dedicated some effort to making a speech explaining it to people, and I would appreciate if you would watch it and let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n8j5ocFWZs

I watched the whole thing...it's well produced and thought provoking....have to process the content more before responding more specifically...
THANKS for the Production PVSI

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back