Just How Bad Was It? Just How Good Is It?

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll070215.png

Now, how about telling us how many of these are part-time jobs.

OK....when you explain to me how in the world George W. Bush managed to screw everything up as bad as he did. If he had not handed the banks $800 billion we would have had another Hoover depression. 'Course what would one expect when they install a C student draft dodger into the white house?

AND NO, WE WILL NOT RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE AT MCDONALD'S!

OK....when you explain to me how in the world George W. Bush managed to screw everything up as bad as he did. If he had not handed the banks $800 billion we would have had another Hoover depression. 'Course what would one expect when they install a C student draft dodger into the white house?

It's YOUR OP, not mine. I read nothing in your OP about Bush. One would suppose when someone posts a chart as you did that he would expect and be able to answer question about his OP and his chart.

It's YOUR OP, not mine. I read nothing in your OP about Bush. One would suppose when someone posts a chart as you did that he would expect and be able to answer question about his OP and his chart.

Shucks.... I just figured all the jobs lost at the end of Bush's two terms were brain surgeons and astronauts and they managed to get on at McDonalds on the upswing.

To which of Obama's policies are you attributing our (anemic) recovery?

"Cash for Clunkers." You know, back when Obama & co. gave out billions for good running vehicles (only referred to as clunkers) and then ordered the vehicles be destroyed so they could not be resold. I guess this made a real difference in global air? Actually, it was an environmental disaster where shredding the vehicles was far worse for the air than letting them stay on the road. Far worse to me is that these creeps would not even consider that at the same time they were destroying millions of good vehicles there were ads in the paper from veterans, from the blind and from the needy, begging anyone to donate their old even unrunning vehicles to them so they could garner some very needy funds for their financial existence.

"Cash for Clunkers." You know, back when Obama & co. gave out billions for good running vehicles (only referred to as clunkers) and then ordered the vehicles be destroyed so they could not be resold. I guess this made a real difference in global air? Actually, it was an environmental disaster where shredding the vehicles was far worse for the air than letting them stay on the road. Far worse to me is that these creeps would not even consider that at the same time they were destroying millions of good vehicles there were ads in the paper from veterans, from the blind and from the needy, begging anyone to donate their old even unrunning vehicles to them so they could garner some very needy funds for their financial existence.

Horse Shit!!

Horse Shit!!

You have even underperformed a broken clock which is at least right twice a day.

AND NO, WE WILL NOT RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE AT MCDONALD'S!
What is the left going to say when the non-skilled get replaced by computers?

We won't give a damn....we'll be programming and operating computers.
So you lefties KNOW it is going to hurt the people you claim to help? Dumbass

What I know is statistically a matter of record. The tax cuts for the people at the top has absolutely ruined what used to work in this country. When adjusted for inflation the bottom 2/3 of earners in America have remained flat......in other words the American dream is just that....a goddamned dream!

tax-rates.png

cbpp-income-inequality2.jpg

Forum List

Back