jUST HEARD ON THE NEWS obama is back peddling on his opinion of the Mosque

theres an entire thread about it. He didn't back pedal , he clarified.He has merely stated that as a matter of law they have the right to build the mosque. He has , as befitting the pussy that he is, refused to give his opinion on whether they SHOULD build it or not, saturday was just a clarification that that is what he is saying.

theres an entire thread about it. He didn't back pedal , he clarified.He has merely stated that as a matter of law they have the right to build the mosque. He has , as befitting the pussy that he is, refused to give his opinion on whether they SHOULD build it or not, saturday was just a clarification that that is what he is saying.

Nah, he backpeddaled.

He will not discuss "the wisdom" of building the mosque. Nah, you wouldn't want to infer anyone is behaving "stupidly".:lol: It's funny how he picks and chooses when to interject his opinion on a matter.

Fuk, B-Reb, get it straight!
Your OP just raised the hopes of remaining sane Democrats.

Last edited:

Fuk, C-Hog, get it straight!
Your OP just raised the hopes of remaining sane Democrats. :ahole-1:

not my fault if some can't understand simple English. The man CLEARLY went out of his way to make sure he didn't give an opinion on whether they SHOULD build the mosque.

“It is divisive and disrespectful to build a mosque next to the site where 3,000 innocent people were murdered at the hands of Islamic extremism,” said Florida GOP Senate candidate Marco Rubio.

this is stupid....this republican or independent has it right

His opponent, Gov. Charlie Crist, a Republican-turned-independent, came out in support of Obama’s comments.

Read more: Mosque flap swirls around Obama - James Hohmann and Maggie Haberman and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

The backpedalling came yesterday.

Do you have a link?

Link?... Link This moron! You are unhinged with obsession on irrelevant trivial crap. I hate to rain on your little country bumpkin parade but the big news flash for your stupid hick existance is..GET A LIFE!!!!

EVERYONE(your freinds and foes alike) gets that you hate Obama. I can take him or leave him. But not unlike all you idiot "rebels" you just can't get past LOSING!!! It probably escapes you that most of the country thinks you guys are a waste of oxygen.

Nothing you post is remotely original... You just regurgitate stupid hack talking points.

Why don't you shock the MB with something meaningful and interesting?

Surely Obama has done something more "anti American" than suggest that the First Ammendment to the Constitution is still alive and well.

Fuk, C-Hog, get it straight!
Your OP just raised the hopes of remaining sane Democrats. :ahole-1:

not my fault if some can't understand simple English. The man CLEARLY went out of his way to make sure he didn't give an opinion on whether they SHOULD build the mosque.

Had to edit. You were falsely accused.....sorry.....:disbelief:.

Nah, he backpeddaled.

comments from August 14th.

My intention was simply to let people know what I thought, which was that in this country we treat everybody equally and in accordance with the law, regardless of race, regardless of religion,” Obama told the reporters, referring to his comments at the annual Iftar dinner at the White House last night.

“I was not commenting and I will not comment on the wisdom of making the decision to put a mosque there. I was commenting very specifically on the right people have that dates back to our founding. That's what our country is about. And I think it's very important, as difficult as some of these issues are, that we stay focused on who we are as a people and what our values are all about,” he said.
Obama Reiterates His Stance on Mosque Near WTC site - Political Punch

comments from August 13th
But let me be clear: as a citizen, and as President, I believe that Muslims have the same right to practice their religion as anyone else in this country. That includes the right to build a place of worship and a community center on private property in lower Manhattan, in accordance with local laws and ordinances. This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakeable. The principle that people of all faiths are welcome in this country, and will not be treated differently by their government, is essential to who we are. The writ of our Founders must endure.
At Ramadan Iftar dinner, Obama supports new mosque on private property near Ground Zero | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Do you guys enjoy making shit up? Sounds like he said the same thing both days. :D

Nah, he backpeddaled.

My intention was simply to let people know what I thought, which was that in this country we treat everybody equally and in accordance with the law, regardless of race, regardless of religion,” Obama told the reporters, referring to his comments at the annual Iftar dinner at the White House last night.

“I was not commenting and I will not comment on the wisdom of making the decision to put a mosque there. I was commenting very specifically on the right people have that dates back to our founding. That's what our country is about. And I think it's very important, as difficult as some of these issues are, that we stay focused on who we are as a people and what our values are all about,” he said.

But let me be clear: as a citizen, and as President, I believe that Muslims have the same right to practice their religion as anyone else in this country. That includes the right to build a place of worship and a community center on private property in lower Manhattan, in accordance with local laws and ordinances. This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakeable. The principle that people of all faiths are welcome in this country, and will not be treated differently by their government, is essential to who we are. The writ of our Founders must endure.
At Ramadan Iftar dinner, Obama supports new mosque on private property near Ground Zero | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Do you guys enjoy making shit up? Sounds like he said the same thing both days. :D

Brrringggg: It depends on the meaning of 'is', Clinton. You're totally correct, he's following the master.

Nah, he backpeddaled.

Brrringggg: It depends on the meaning of 'is', Clinton. You're totally correct, he's following the master.

What are you even talking about?>
He said the same thing, that we have Freedom of Religion. But way to see something that is not there.:clap2: Just following in the foot step of every other republican sheep.

I heard on the news
"obama back peddled" Then the news cuts off.

Fuk, B-Reb, get it straight!
Your OP just raised the hopes of remaining sane Democrats.

Sorry I did a search using google and AP and didn't find anything. I was just asking a question if it was true.

I heard on the news
"obama back peddled" Then the news cuts off.

Of course you did, sweetie. Let's blame the Liberal Media, shall we?

Forum List

Back