Just got back from surgery..

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Just got home from surgery. I had a lump on my arm removed. Now I have a bandage that some might see as an "homage" to anime/manga. Anyway, while prepping, the subject of health care came up during conversation. The doctor got pretty passionate about it..and I was like "whoa doc, lets change the topic, you're gonna be slicing my arm open in a moment". It got a laugh.

Just got home from surgery. I had a lump on my arm removed. Now I have a bandage that some might see as an "homage" to anime/manga. Anyway, while prepping, the subject of health care came up during conversation. The doctor got pretty passionate about it..and I was like "whoa doc, lets change the topic, you're gonna be slicing my arm open in a moment". It got a laugh.

Best to you in your recovery.

Best to you in your recovery.

Thanks!

Jocular brevity is the best medicine.
So did they use a local or put you under?

Probably a general anesthetic......

Rubber%20Mallet.jpg

:D

Forum List

Back