Just for Fun, Apparantly

Come on, crazycanadian. You wrote that. 'Fess up. How lame it is that you must compose your own fan mail! lol.

Oh, you got me rtwng. I even used little stars to make it look like I was talking about real people.
I only started this discussion to drag ideas out of other people and then have fun reading them. So if you know how to go about fixing the world, why don't you add something constructive and hopefully some decent gov't leader is reading this board.
I've had enough for today, though. I'm too new at this sort of thing to stick my brain into it too far.
Have a nice night, everyone.

BTW, what laws do you want to change, gopjeff?

Originally posted by crazy canadian
And the gas and lumbar industry are raping the world we live in, but I like the fashion industry, I just don't like how it makes poor people feel bad. So let's give them some money and open up some more clothing stores.

Let's give them more money and open up clothing stores????Muuuuwahahahahahahaha

:rotflmao:

Oh, you got me rtwng. I even used little stars to make it look like I was talking about real people.

I KNEW it.
I only started this discussion to drag ideas out of other people and then have fun reading them. So if you know how to go about fixing the world, why don't you add something constructive and hopefully some decent gov't leader is reading this board.
I've had enough for today, though. I'm too new at this sort of thing to stick my brain into it too far.
You did quite well. You can carry on a conversation.
Have a nice night, everyone.
Night! Have fun swimming !

Part One:
Trees and gas should be free.

Excuse me ma'am. Does the bus to Utopia stop here?

Talk about free gas. I got some after reading that. Thanks a lot.

BTW, what laws do you want to change, gopjeff? [/B]

Well, let's see (this is a mix of federal. state, and local law):

1. Dump the current tax system, especially the anti-capitalist Alternate Minimum Tax. Impose a flat 18% income tax on all income above the poverty level.
2. Legalize marijuana. Tax and regulate like tobacco.
3. Dump campaign finance reform. Remove all limits to hard money and require all contributions to be posted within 24 hours of receipt.
4. Dump the mandatory seatbelt laws.
5. Raise the national speed limit to 80.
6. Relax environmental regulations, in coordination with both non-radical environmental groups and businesses.
7. Invalidate Roe v. Wade. Allow states to decide whether abortion should be legal or not.
8. Remove all international tarrifs, except on nations that impose tariffs on us - including OPEC.
9. Drill in ANWR, and other offshore areas where oil reserves are known to be. Continue to encourage alternate energy sources, like windmills off the Massachusets coast.
10. Allow individual property owners to improve their land without interference from the EPA.

That good for starters? :)

Thanks for the input gopjeff, sounds like the left side of your brain has been talking to the ride side. All ideas are good ideas to yourself, they may be disputed by some, but they represent both your nature and your nurture and it's good to get them out in the open, even if others criticize.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: and I bet it stink's as much as this thread does!

Well hi S.E. I just got back from my annual motorcycle trek. See you have a new avatar. Is that a sickle in one hand and a hammer in the other?

I always suspected you were a freakin' commie!
:banana:

Where did you go on your motorcycle trek? I just got back from a road trip too.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: and I bet it stink's as much as this thread does!

Did you read the letter from her "friend" - organic cow hahahaha - I'm still laughing. "Boohoo, I'm so conflicted - nail polish, or the environment???". I don't usually bash, but that's just too much.

Obviously I've been wacky enough that noone will feel afraid of what they have to offer.
Later. [/B]

Yes, you have achieved optimum levels of wackiness for the facilitation of idea exchange. Excellent. You rock crazy canadian!Please come again sometime.

Ann Landers would have scolded her for not covering her toe nails in the summer tsk, tsk, all those exposed cracks :D What is an organic cow anyway? Sounds like it's made out of mulch (SP??) or something :D

The person who wrote it is very happy to be anonymous so she doesn't have mean people squashing her views. I on the other hand, don't care. This is a message board. Write what you like. I'm very neutral and I can take it from both sides.
Please, everyone else who actually feels the need to try and correct some part of the world you live in, ignore what other people say to you and just let your ideas be heard.

I make very significant contributions to society, I just happen to live in a real one.

Forum List

Back