Just curious

No Sigh, not paranoid at all...just pointing out reality...you've been like a little leg humper ever since our first altercation...you seem to not pass up any opportunity to try and insult me and you are getting quite boring.

Huh? You're not alone.

I understand...funny, ask him a bunch of questions and he runs off.
Moron. :lol:

You think if I respond to you, I am 'following you around'. That original point I made was crystal clear. LMAO. Paranoid freak.

Then, if you don't get followed around, you whine?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Frankly, responding to you right now is making me dizzy as the world revolves so tightly around you.

Funny, I have NEVER seen anyone on the right cry victim of a poster 'following them' or stalking them. The self-centered, narcissistic paranoia this demonstrates is amazing.

I laugh at you. Very hard, laughing.

Last edited:
Huh?

You have some serious issues with people who don't have the same political views as you do. I reread the entire conversation here several times and YOU are the one instigating and being antagonistic. Why don't you pop a couple Haldol that your shrink prescribed for you and calm the fuck down. You might actually find people here on both sides of the aisle that you can discuss stuff with...without decending into a cybershitstorm.

Huh? You're not alone.

You think if I respond to you, I am 'following you around'. That original point I made was crystal clear. LMAO. Paranoid freak.

Frankly, responding to you right now is making me dizzy as the world revolves so tightly around you.

Funny, I have NEVER seen anyone on the right cry victim of a poster 'following them' or stalking them. The self-centered, narcissistic paranoia this demonstrates is amazing.

I'll not bother with the absurdity contained within your post...suffice it to say, you've still avoided answering the questions.

Huh?

You have some serious issues with people who don't have the same political views as you do. I reread the entire conversation here several times and YOU are the one instigating and being antagonistic. Why don't you pop a couple Haldol that your shrink prescribed for you and calm the fuck down. You might actually find people here on both sides of the aisle that you can discuss stuff with...without decending into a cybershitstorm.

You're getting funnier by the day...this thread has/had nothing to do with politics...at least until you came along.

I've seen this a few times on here but not enough to make any sense of it and just wondering what's up...

The other day in a thread I was on the words than and that came up as ***n and ***t...it happened for a few posts and then went back to normal.

Also I was just now reading a thread that tha malcontent was involved in and saw tha ***content or just *** when someone was obviously just calling him mal.

Like I said, just curious what's up???

Simply a slightly twisted sense of humor. They went into the "naughty word" filter..

Sounds like the mods are either irritation jerks or morons

I'll not bother with the absurdity contained within your post...suffice it to say, you've still avoided answering the questions.
As your questions were asking for clarification, and as I CLEARLY told you that you are a paranoid freak, that is the answer.

Funny, when one's paranoia is so pronounced that they accuse me of stalking them, I often take the approach of REALLY making it a point to respond to them.

They eventually realize what it is really like to have each of their posts torn apart and regret their sharing their personality issues.

Let's have some fun, now.

:thup:

As your questions were asking for clarification, and as I CLEARLY told you that you are a paranoid freak, that is the answer.

Funny, when one's paranoia is so pronounced that they accuse me of stalking them, I often take the approach of REALLY making it a point to respond to them.

They eventually realize what it is really like to have each of their posts torn apart and regret their sharing their personality issues.

Sigh, you came in here like you figured out some great big underlying motive for me starting this thread and apparently you are merely suffering from delusions of my paranoia, if that's the best you can come up with we'll leave it at that...have a good day and thanks for playing..

Sigh, you came in here like you figured out some great big underlying motive for me starting this thread and apparently you are merely suffering from delusions of my paranoia, if that's the best you can come up with we'll leave it at that...have a good day and thanks for playing..

I came here saying that I understand your thread.

And you take that as something FAR more than it is.

Then, you claim I am 'following you around'.

Your paranoia seems to be acute. Perhaps you should see a professional about that.

In the meantime, I'll give you perspective.

Your paranoia seems to be acute. Perhaps you should see a professional about that.

Considering that my point was curiosity as to whether there was a computer glitch or not and you come in with this post:

Ah *groan* I see the point of this thread.

:rolleyes:
If you got the real point, why would you *groan* and :rolleyes:...do you not care if the site experiences some sort of glitch?

Some perspective...:rolleyes:

Considering that my point was curiosity as to whether there was a computer glitch or not and you come in with this post:

If you got the real point, why would you *groan* and :rolleyes:...do you not care if the site experiences some sort of glitch?

Such paranoia!!!!!! Wow, just wow. It's all about youuuuuuuu! Wow.

Whodathunk the word 'groan' could induce such ideas in you? I think all should fuck with your paranoid head.

Black helicopters now, maybe?

:cuckoo:

Whodathunk the word 'groan' could induce such ideas in you? I think all should fuck with your paranoid head.

If you aren't getting a bit obsessed with me, why are you still here?

Bring it on...I could find some time to waste on you, I suppose...

You've been so helpful sharing your insight...let me help you out as well...you better prepare yourself...

AFDB | Building

(I'm going to go do some work for an hour or so...just thought I should let you know in advance so that you don't worry should you not immediately get the attention that you seem to crave...have fun)

You've been so helpful sharing your insight...let me help you out as well...you better prepare yourself...

AFDB | Building

(I'm going to go do some work for an hour or so...just thought I should let you know in advance so that you don't worry should you not immediately get the attention that you seem to crave...have fun)

Yes!!!!!!! My use of 'groan' is all about youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

Paranoid freak.

Last edited:

AFDB | Building

Paranoid freak.

"Paranoid freak"? Does calling others names make you feel better about yourself Si? Better to receive negative attention than to be ignored, I guess.

AFDB | Building

Paranoid freak.

"Paranoid freak"? Does calling others names make you feel better about yourself Si? Better to receive negative attention than to be ignored, I guess.

Paranoid freak applies to that one. Anyone who has such convoluted ideation about such meaning behind the use of 'groan' is a paranoid freak.

Anyone who then thinks s/he is being followed around, is even more so a paranoid freak. :lol::lol::lol:

I call it as it is.

Paranoid freak.
Sigh, superfluous repetition does nothing to bolster your argument...what WAS the point of this thread?

You said you knew...are you unwilling to share your superlative wisdom with the rest of us?

You are trying to turn this into a thread about me but it didn't start out that way...what WERE you groaning about?

Paranoid freak.
Sigh, superfluous repetition does nothing to bolster your argument...what WAS the point of this thread?

You said you knew...are you unwilling to share your superlative wisdom with the rest of us?

You are trying to turn this into a thread about me but it didn't start out that way...what WERE you groaning about?
Yes I do know now the point of the thread, as I stated above when I said, "Ah *groan* I see the point of this thread :rolleyes:".

And you think it's all about youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

Paranoia, you wear it well, freak.

Last edited:

Paranoid freak.

Yes I do know now the point of the thread, as I stated above when I said, "Ah *groan* I see the point of this thread :rolleyes:".

Okay then, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it that you actually understood since you can't seem to articulate answers to my questions...once again, you are boring me so I will AGAIN leave you to get in the last word...:tongue:

Okay then, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it that you actually understood since you can't seem to articulate answers to my questions...once again, you are boring me so I will AGAIN leave you to get in the last word...:tongue:
OK. I see you still are the attention whore because it must be all about youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Let's answer your questions:

What point is it that you think has once again been proven? ....
That you're a paranoid freak.

.... You call me paranoid for expressing what I observe on here..what kind of bs is that? ....
No. I call you a paranoid freak because you think my comment is all about youuuuuuuuu!!!!!! And because you think you are being followed.

.... I saw some letters being replaced with *** and was simply curious...I've run across computer glitches before and particularly since this happened only sporadically and then returned to normal I was wondering...why should I be paranoid for writhing that which became ***t? ....
You should not be paranoid, but you are because you think my comment is all about youuuuuu!!!!!!!! And because you think you are being followed.

.... Or am I paranoid because I think that there is circle jerk bullshit going on, for instance with the rep system? ....
You are paranoid because you think my comment was all about youuuuuuu!!!!!!! And you are even more paranoid because you think I am following you around.

.... So now, should I get paranoid because you are trying to call whatever the fuck you imagine in that demented mind of yours to the attention of Dis and Luissa (whoever that is) ....
Because those two posters and I had just been discussing the tendency of paranoid freaks to assume that one is following them around.

.... or should I just add it to the impression that I get of you that you have your head so far up the asses of a few around here and merely offer you a glass full of air? ....
Paranoid freaks assume there are gangs on a forum that are out to get them.

.... So many questions and you seem to portray yourself as some sort of fucking know-it-all, ....
I post. If you assume I know it all, that's on you.

.... so do tell...I'm sure the world is on the edge of their seats...sigh...
K. I will tell, again. You are a paranoid freak who so over reacted to the words "Ah *groan* I see the point of this thread" that you thought that comment was about youuuuuuuu!!!! Then you went off on some sort of additional paranoia about being followed, about imaginary gangs, etc.

Paranoid freak. And the more paranoid you get, the funnier you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back