Just curious

Huh?

leave this space blank
Sep 17, 2009
areyoushittin'me?
I've seen this a few times on here but not enough to make any sense of it and just wondering what's up...

The other day in a thread I was on the words than and that came up as ***n and ***t...it happened for a few posts and then went back to normal.

Also I was just now reading a thread that tha malcontent was involved in and saw tha ***content or just *** when someone was obviously just calling him mal.

Like I said, just curious what's up???

I've seen this a few times on here but not enough to make any sense of it and just wondering what's up...

The other day in a thread I was on the words than and that came up as ***n and ***t...it happened for a few posts and then went back to normal.

Also I was just now reading a thread that tha malcontent was involved in and saw tha ***content or just *** when someone was obviously just calling him mal.

Simply a slightly twisted sense of humor. They went into the "naughty word" filter..

Simply a slightly twisted sense of humor. They went into the "naughty word" filter..
Ok, thanks Dis...just someone having fun for a short period of time...why not...:D

I've been on some forums that use a word filter and parts of words or names that contain one of the words do get effected...sometimes quite funny...tha just seemed kinda strange...ahhh......

2 and 2...somebody messing with *** malcontent perhaps?

If so, funny coincidence that I also discovered it with tha ***content...tonight since the first incident was a few days ago.

Works for me, thanks again.

Ok, thanks Dis...just someone having fun for a short period of time...why not...:D

I've been on some forums that use a word filter and parts of words or names that contain one of the words do get effected...sometimes quite funny...tha just seemed kinda strange...ahhh......

If so, funny coincidence that I also discovered it with tha ***content...tonight since the first incident was a few days ago.

I was messing around. There are no words in the word filter at this time.

I understand, lol, I might have done the same thing considering the subject if it as I mentioned above...that poor guy ain't right in the head.

Ah *groan* I see the point of this thread.

:rolleyes:
Damn dude, you're slacking...it took you long enough to respond to one of my posts this time...glad you figured out what "Just curious" means...or are you suggesting that Gunny and I conspired with some deeper motive...roflmao...you have no idea how absurd such a notion would be.

Gunny likes to mess around with it when a term or word that's particularly annoying gets over used, it is kinda funny to watch everyone scramble when he does though. :razz:

Damn dude, you're slacking...it took you long enough to respond to one of my posts this time...

Paranoid?
.... or are you suggesting .....
No.
.... you have no idea how absurd such a notion would be.
Indeed your notion is absurd and I am not surprised that you proposed it.

:cuckoo:
No Sigh, not paranoid at all...just pointing out reality...you've been like a little leg humper ever since our first altercation...you seem to not pass up any opportunity to try and insult me and you are getting quite boring.

Damn dude, you're slacking...it took you long enough to respond to one of my posts this time...

Paranoid?No.

No Sigh, not paranoid at all...just pointing out reality...you've been like a little leg humper ever since our first altercation...you seem to not pass up any opportunity to try and insult me and you are getting quite boring.

LMAO. Dis? Luissa? See this? The point is once again proven.

Huh? you are seriously paranoid, but don't worry; you are not alone in such narcissistic paranoia.

Okay then Sigh, do tell.

Paranoid?No.Indeed your notion is absurd and I am not surprised that you proposed it.

LMAO. Dis? Luissa? See this? The point is once again proven.

Huh? you are seriously paranoid, but don't worry; you are not alone in such narcissistic paranoia.
What point is it that you think has once again been proven?

You call me paranoid for expressing what I observe on here..what kind of bs is that?

I saw some letters being replaced with *** and was simply curious...I've run across computer glitches before and particularly since this happened only sporadically and then returned to normal I was wondering...why should I be paranoid for writhing that which became ***t?

Or am I paranoid because I think that there is circle jerk bullshit going on, for instance with the rep system? Funny, I commented on that and Gunny called me Captain Obvious for stating what so many already knew.

So now, should I get paranoid because you are trying to call whatever the fuck you imagine in that demented mind of yours to the attention of Dis and Luissa (whoever that is) or should I just add it to the impression that I get of you that you have your head so far up the asses of a few around here and merely offer you a glass full of air?

So many questions and you seem to portray yourself as some sort of fucking know-it-all, so do tell...I'm sure the world is on the edge of their seats...sigh...:popcorn:

Gunny likes to mess around with it when a term or word that's particularly annoying gets over used, it is kinda funny to watch everyone scramble when he does though. :razz:

I once worked with a lawyer who refused to use the word "that" in anything he wrote. (His secretaries kept editing and putting it in, and to their chagrin, he would take them all out, meaning a redo for her). He claimed any sentence makes as much sense without it. Try it. 'Tis true. "That" is considered a "demonstrative" adjective, totally unnecessary within sentence structure.

That's actually not the point. Computer dummies like me immediately think there's something wrong with the keyboard. Then I realized it was happening to everybody.

Paranoid?No.

Huh? You're not alone.

Except for one.

Except for one.

Okay. There are no normal words that any normal human being would use currently in the word filter, and you can thank your bud for that.

Except for one.

star%20wars%20days%201.jpg

Paranoid?No.Indeed your notion is absurd and I am not surprised that you proposed it.

Huh? You're not alone.

I understand...funny, ask him a bunch of questions and he runs off.

Forum List

Back