• The Second Sex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
There seems to be some confusion about the works of Karl Marx. Hopefully, this might clear those up.

Last edited:
When he wrote it, it was known as Katze im Hut.

(or was that Suess?)

How about none of the above.

Lmfao are you sure?

Yeah I'm pretty sure.

I also am sure I made mistake about the title of MARX's book.

And you now what else I am sure of, you guys have created a thread not about politics to troll. .

But that's what losers do. As a winner, I am going to move on.

LMAO.

What a pathetic group.

Lmfao are you sure?

Yeah I'm pretty sure.

I also am sure I made mistake about the title of MARX's book.

And you now what else I am sure of, you guys have created a thread not about politics to troll. .

But that's what losers do. As a winner, I am going to move on.

LMAO.

What a pathetic group.

This is an educational thread for you, not a troll thread.

There seems to be some confusion about the works of Karl Marx. Hopefully, this might clear those up.

I knew he wrote cartoonish make believe books so I picked Cat and the Hat.

How about you tell everyone about how he wrote Mein Kumpf?

How about you tell them that and I tell everyone he wrote the communist manifesto.

Well seeing it was you that made the claim Karl Marx wrote Mein Kumpf and not me tell me you are not as old as you claim nor educated.

Now let be very clear on something and because you might have read books on subjects does not mean you know everything.

There is Leninism, Stalinism, Trotskyism, Maoism and other forms of Communism and because you believe they are not part of what Karl Marx was teaching matter not to me they are still branches of Communism.

Also Communism fails every time because of greed, sloth and envy but children like you have yet to learn this nor do you have the ability or will to live under Marxism or any other form of Communism!

He wrote Das Kapital, but its factual value and amount of magical thinking is equivalent to that of Harry Potter, so I can see why people have the confusion.

Last edited:
Marx looked forward to the welfare state but never lived to see it.
Which is strange, since most of his financial support was from people that were well off.
marxism.jpg

Pretty good chance Karl Marx is being raped in hell by Hitler or somebody like that....

Forum List

Back